Help with a wizard build plz ? PVE only

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Help with a wizard build plz ? PVE only

Postby Zabuza » 2020-03-24 07:50 (Tuesday)

I really want an aoe build so i can join parties to farm trains of mobs,also i need a build that if i am not in a party i can solo areas by my self.I Thought of this..Info is taken by ratemyserver site .Ty vm
P.s:Do i need safety wall ? My stats are full int and dex so far.Why some guides say to take stone curse ?

Sight Level 1
Napalm Beat Level 1
Cold Bolt Level 5
Frost Diver Level 1
Stone Curse Level 1
Fire Ball Level 10
Fire Wall Level 10
Fire Bolt Level 10
Lightning Bolt Level 4
Thunder Storm Level 1
Sightrasher Level 2
Meteor Storm Level 10
Jupitel Thunder Level 10
Lord of Vermillion Level 10
Storm Gust Level 10

Total first job skill point used: 44/49 Left: 5 Over: 0
Total second job skill point used: 42/49 Left: 7 Over: 0
Total third job skill point used: 0/0 Left: 0 Over: 0
Zabuza
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Help with a wizard build plz ? PVE only

Postby -8EightyFour4- » 2020-03-24 13:38 (Tuesday)

Zabuza wrote:I really want an aoe build so i can join parties to farm trains of mobs,also i need a build that if i am not in a party i can solo areas by my self.

Take Storm Gust 10, Meteor Storm 10 and Lord of Vermillion 10. These are your main AoE spells for parties and also solo play (I only take take SG and MS).
Also take Firebolt 10 and Fire Wall 10. They are great for soloing in many places. Ask Google about vertical Fire Wall, very handy to know.

The rest is up to your taste. I suggest getting Jupiter Thunder 10. I am more the solo player and can't tell you much why ppl
get Stone Curse. It may be a party thing and good to use in PvP. It stops enemies on the spot and changes their element to earth.
Safety Wall is also a good choice, as well as Quagmire to slow mobs.

Btw, there are class sections in this forum for topics like this.
-8EightyFour4-
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Return to General Chat