BIG Thank You

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

BIG Thank You

Postby coffeeplz » 2020-02-14 07:14 (Friday)

(I know I should probably visit discord since most of you are there but for now..)

I discovered this server a few days ago and since then I'm in a massive flashback of positive memories and emotions and it's all thanks to you! The truth is - it just feels exactly like good old euRo back then, when everything was all right !!
(/sob) (/lv) (/lv) (/lv)

(I know that this is exactly originsRo's slogan, but its not just a phrase, its THE TRUTH and I'm so sooo thankful!)

I think I started Ragnarok somewhere in 2005 on euRo and I spent most of my free time during university online making friends, having a good time, testing the craziest builds.. then my characters got transferred to fRo but in the end it never was as good as in the beginning. I think this is partly because at some point I was just overwhelmed by all these new episodes, new game additions, new whatnots and last but not least RENEWAL (well wtf, just everything was new and I was so used to how it was before.. q.q It had it's reasons and I understood but it felt different).

Of course I played Ro on p-servers now and then, but this wasn't the same, mostly because .. well.. when you've got a high rate server and everything is achieved in an instant, you just don't cherish it so much. Its forgotten much faster. And that's why I f*cking LOVE that originsRo doesn't have these instant-jobchange-NPCs!!! It is a pain in the ass to do the quests but also fun and it simply feels so much more like your own success when you've actually done something for it.

So - thank you so much for being like you are to all the ppl in this community and to the ppl who run this server (/kis)
coffeeplz
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: BIG Thank You

Postby GM Ischia » 2020-02-14 16:10 (Friday)

Thank you very much for your kind words.

You sound like me when i started here. It really brought back alot of memories and was exactly what i was looking for.

Glad to have you on board!
[GM] Ischia
GM Ischia
Player
Player
Stapo
Stapo

Return to Introductions