WoE/PvE DD Wizard build

Discuss about Magicians and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

WoE/PvE DD Wizard build

Postby sekai » 2020-02-05 08:44 (Wednesday)

Hello, I was wondering if I could build a Wizard meant to do damage in WoE, is there any viable way to not get stunned as much besides Stalactic Golem? Also want a high DEX and some AGI for the delay, but at the same time I want to know if I will need perma status recovery from a priest to do anything.

My other option is re-rebirth (lvl 84 atm) and go for a 80-100 vit build(80-100% stun resist) that I won't enjoy as much in PvE. Any ideas? (maybe hitting 105 INT would be ok following this build path)

My favourite build in a world without dancers would be 99 DEX 99 INT 25 AGI or VIT but I think I will be completely useless in WOE playing a glass cannon wizard and no guild will want me.

Also, anyone knows in which episode does stat food come in?

Thank you.
sekai
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: WoE/PvE DD Wizard build

Postby Jake » 2020-02-06 04:46 (Thursday)

I suggest 99 int, 99 dex, 25 vit and stalactic golem card. Constantly remind your priest to spam status recovery on you.

No matter how you build it, I think hwiz is weak in WoE mainly because of land protector, scream and slim potion pitcher. I think they become balanced with stun immune gear available in much later episodes.
Jake
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Return to Geffen Magician Guild