i cant play gm help me

Post here to ask for technical support with your game client, patcher, kRO/Sakray Setup
Forum rules
****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Before opening a new support request or replying to an existing one, please make sure you read the General Troubleshooting Instructions.
Only if the instructions described there don't resolve - or don't apply to - your issue, please open a new thread, stating what you did so far.

Any requests that clearly don't follow these instructions may be ignored, locked, or deleted.

****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

i cant play gm help me

Postby choki007 » 2019-12-31 15:14 (Tuesday)

Some GM could help me, I started playing origins 3 weeks ago I have 2 different email accounts, and I do not let me log in now that I expire the key but I if I activate the link in the mail I don't know what happens I send a photo of what it tells me where sends me its anotther e mail [email protected] plz help me gm i have knight 95 merchie 52
choki007
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: i cant play gm help me

Postby GM Ischia » 2020-02-05 04:10 (Wednesday)

Your account has been banned for abusing our unique Master Account system on purpose.

Players have reported you for abusing this mechanic, and you kept doing it even after they told you that its not ok.

This is not ok.
[GM] Ischia
GM Ischia
Player
Player
Stapo
Stapo

Return to Technical Support