Are Orleans's Glove[1] / Orleans's Gown[1] to be available?

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Are Orleans's Glove[1] / Orleans's Gown[1] to be available?

Postby Distilled » 2019-12-29 04:50 (Sunday)

Wondering if either item ID 2701 Orleans's Glove[1] or item ID 2365 Orleans's Gown[1] were going to be available on this server in the future.
I looked in the item database on the control panel here and only found item ID 2785 Orlean's Gloves[1] among them, which does not drop from anything.
Then I looked at the mob database and checked the monster ID 1830 Bow Master, who is supposed to drop item ID 2701 Orleans's Glove[1], but it was not listed under the drops.
Thanks for any info.
Distilled
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Are Orleans's Glove[1] / Orleans's Gown[1] to be availab

Postby GM Ischia » 2019-12-29 09:25 (Sunday)

Hey there!

Yes, these items will be added in future episode updates. Currently they are not available.
[GM] Ischia
GM Ischia
Player
Player
Stapo
Stapo

Re: Are Orleans's Glove[1] / Orleans's Gown[1] to be availab

Postby Distilled » 2019-12-29 23:20 (Sunday)

Oh okay great.
It's still odd to me that there are items listed on the database, which are not available yet, while there are others that just don't show up at all.
Anyway, thank you for confirming that for me, GM Ischia.
Distilled
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Return to General Chat