Playing at friends household

Post here to ask for technical support with your game client, patcher, kRO/Sakray Setup
Forum rules
****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Before opening a new support request or replying to an existing one, please make sure you read the General Troubleshooting Instructions.
Only if the instructions described there don't resolve - or don't apply to - your issue, please open a new thread, stating what you did so far.

Any requests that clearly don't follow these instructions may be ignored, locked, or deleted.

****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Playing at friends household

Postby Lee2 » 2019-11-28 10:46 (Thursday)

Hello everyone!
Since im new here and couldn't quite get my question solved via the ToS I would like to ask here.
I startet here with a friend of mine who lives in the same city - we both have a master account of course.

Since I own a laptop and we like to play together every now and then, I would like to ask if I can
log in my Masteraccount when I am at his place, or do I need to log-in using a different method?

I case the system "alerts" when multiple master-accounts are playing on the same IP I wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
Lee2
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Playing at friends household

Postby Mathy » 2019-11-28 14:25 (Thursday)

You can use your Master Account there as long as it is only you who's playing at that computer at that time.
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Re: Playing at friends household

Postby Lee2 » 2019-11-29 07:23 (Friday)

Thanks Mathy tha helped alot. Topic closed :)
Lee2
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Technical Support