OriginsRO Fashion Contest!

OriginsRO Fashion Contest!

Postby neethree » 2019-11-09 11:44 (Saturday)

ORIGINSRO FASHION CONTEST

Trans has finally dropped, and with it comes a host of stylish new sprites and some hot new hats to boot! What better way to flex your fashion than with a good old-fashioned Fashion Contest?

HOW TO JOIN
Post a screenshot of your hottest threads either in the forum thread, directly via DM to nee#5519, or in the #events channel of the OriginsRO Discord.

There will be two winners - one will be judged by myself, and one will be judged by community vote. Entries will be judged primarily on your character's aesthetics - environment and creativity will also be considered - so go pick a good screenshot location!

DEADLINE
The event will run for 2 weeks. One all submissions are recieved there will be a 2-day voting period. Guidance on community voting will be provided after submissions are recieved.

Submission Deadline: Saturday 23 November 12:00 UTC
https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1564671/oro-fashion-contest-submission-deadline

RULES
Submissions must be as follows:
- One entry per player
- Must be your own screenshot
- Screenshot must be taken on OriginsRO

PRIZES
Both winners will recieve one Pet Egg of their choice! This includes Hocus pets, but food will not be provided - choose at your own peril! See https://wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Pet_System for a list of obtainable pets.

Signed,
your friendly Goblin Priest.

DISCLAIMER: This is a player-hosted event. I am not part of the GM team nor is this officially endorsed.
Last edited by neethree on 2019-11-09 18:08 (Saturday), edited 1 time in total.
neethree
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Re: OriginsRO Fashion Contest!

Postby Mathy » 2019-11-09 15:16 (Saturday)

neethree wrote:Submission Deadline: Saturday 23 October 12:00 UTC

So I have until next year? xD
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Re: OriginsRO Fashion Contest!

Postby Mathy » 2019-11-09 15:43 (Saturday)

This is my Hunter, the smexiest in the business. A fair man of elven descent, although some people call him out on the fact that the most conspicuous item of his wardrobe might have been inspired by a traveling Maia. His companion, Gun.Smoke, also really insisted that he wanted to appear alongside his masterblood brother. The photographer was no doubt lucky to catch a bird of prey soaring through the sky directly above our main man, no doubt admiring a fellow nimrod.

Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Return to Art/Screenshots