Old Player from euRO Chaos

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

Old Player from euRO Chaos

Postby userC232ssz » 2019-09-11 13:59 (Wednesday)

Hi guys!!

Old Player from euRO Chaos here, who, you know, returns to RO once again. Since I am playing here (unexpected) for approx. a month now, I guess I will stay here a bit longer on this server ;D
Well where to start.. My name is Thomas, 28 years old from Germany and I "am" playing RO since 2004. Back than I was playing High Priest and Sniper with the Name Marcius in the WoE Guild GodLike, later G8.
I quit Ro something around 2008 because of RL stuff and I sold my account on ebay. But well since the Server shut down something around that time I think it was a good decision :D

I started again something around 2011 on fRo (or the new euRo) but quit again in 2015. I have to say that I actually like the new stuff ... but Pay to Win gets somehow annoying.

Since then I often played on some pservers here and there because of my never ending addiction to RO... but I never stayed to long on one server because it got boring quite fast. Except here. I am happy (or worried? :D)
that I found this oldschool Server and can experience (almost) everything again. Once again I got addicted with this game and have to say that I kinda hate you for this :D
But well I think since I will stay here a bit longer I offically wanted to say: Hi!

My Ingame Name is Tomciu /Tomczu /Tonczu (depending which char I currently play) and I would like to join a guild which plays WoE...
But unfortunately I am often not at home on weekend which makes it difficult for me to participate. Maybe there is an guild outside where still is some space for me anyway? Maybe we can convince our GMs to shift WoE times into the week
(like on Wednesday ;D)
Back on euRo my favorit classes were Priest / Hunter, but today I actually like to play everything and I am rdy to make every char to help out in every case.

Kind regards

Tomciu
userC232ssz
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Old Player from euRO Chaos

Postby zed638 » 2019-09-11 16:14 (Wednesday)

Hi Thomas!

Welcome to the server (/gawi)

There are quite a few guilds here from euRO and G8 members are now spread around (I think) and you can look for them on our Discord server here: [url]originsro.org/discord[/url]

Welcome back to RO and see you in-game. (/bo)
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Re: Old Player from euRO Chaos

Postby Alysra » 2019-09-12 11:33 (Thursday)

userC232ssz wrote:Hi guys!!

My Ingame Name is Tomciu /Tomczu /Tonczu (depending which char I currently play) and I would like to join a guild which plays WoE...
But unfortunately I am often not at home on weekend which makes it difficult for me to participate. Maybe there is an guild outside where still is some space for me anyway? Maybe we can convince our GMs to shift WoE times into the week
(like on Wednesday ;D)
Back on euRo my favorit classes were Priest / Hunter, but today I actually like to play everything and I am rdy to make every char to help out in every case.

Mighty Ducks is looking for decent woe priests for only Sundays. Get in contact with Hefferwolf#6626
on discord or Spitfire41#3523 .
Alysra
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Introductions