Gunslinger Coin Flip skill

Post here to ask for technical support with your game client, patcher, kRO/Sakray Setup
Forum rules
****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Before opening a new support request or replying to an existing one, please make sure you read the General Troubleshooting Instructions.
Only if the instructions described there don't resolve - or don't apply to - your issue, please open a new thread, stating what you did so far.

Any requests that clearly don't follow these instructions may be ignored, locked, or deleted.

****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Gunslinger Coin Flip skill

Postby Kilorrulo » 2019-09-09 04:24 (Monday)

Hi, I've used the coinflip skill over a hundred times and from what I can see I haven't won a single time? I leveled up the skill up to 4 and still have not been able to win. I'm not sure if I just can't see the coins I've gained or what, and after flipping for a while I lose the ability to use the skill for a time. My character's name is Dark Blue! Please help!
Kilorrulo
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Gunslinger Coin Flip skill

Postby Vector » 2019-09-09 11:26 (Monday)

Do you have your effects enabled? (/effect). And the skill uses 1z per try, do you have enough money? If you fail the flip, you lose a "coin". Try to level it to lv 5 first and then spam it!
Vector
Game Master
Game Master
Poring
Poring

Return to Technical Support