Grampa's Supply Shops

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Where should my next shops should be stationed?

Poll ended at 2019-08-21 22:04 (Wednesday)

Einbech (Coal Mines)
13%
Gonryun/Kunlun Outside the Dungeon
20%
Alberta Top Kafra
7%
Morroc South Kafra
13%
Lighthalzen Biolabs Entrance
47%

Total votes : 15

Grampa's Supply Shops

Postby 1sec » 2019-08-22 16:42 (Thursday)

Hi there dear OriginsRO players <3
This topic is made for suggestions, Q&A about my shops and a few updates every now and then for my future shops that was made exclusively for every one of you!

To remove a few questions, I'll share you my tale of my shops, how I got to where I did and how much I actually earn.

As I joined in November 2018, I noticed there was a player named 'Mobile' who used to have almost in every map 1-3 buying shops for the maps' loot. I asked him one day why does he do that and he replied by 'I think that doing that makes the server feel more "alive" and that can increase the average online player base.
I was inspired to make my shops because at the time nobody had 'Tool Dealer' shops outside dungeons, and I also wanted to do this mainly for the players because I love helping people. So I started out with 3 merchants (Geffen Tower/Aldebaran/Payon Archer), invested 2mil and from there I took off, slowly and steadily all of my 'profit' was invested for my shops. There were times that I made 2%-5% of my overall profit (For example making 7mil @ week at some point and all that money went to resupplying and growing my shops even further), eventually I got to where I did right now. At this very moment, I'm making 0z from my shops because I'm investing most of my shops' zeny into brewing potions.

Now, as you can see in the poll, I'd like to know where should I make my next shops.
Edit: 8.22.19: Poll ended with Lighthalzen Biolabs Entrance. Will add 3 vendors next week, thank you for participating!

You can ask whatever you want regarding my shops in this topic, I will answer honestly to any question (Trolling questions will not be answered!!!) and I hope I'll be able to keep my shops alive as a support for your farming/leveling sessions.
Note: I only station shops where I can use @autotrade

Questions? :P
Last edited by 1sec on 2019-12-04 22:59 (Wednesday), edited 5 times in total.
Owner of Grampa's Supply Shops

Main Characters: show
|GrampasAmazingPace| - Wizard 99 [Sorcerer]
!GrandpasAmazingPace! - Knight 98 [ThrongOrganizer]
[GrandpasAmazingPace] - Hunter 97 [MightyBlitzer]
.GrampasAmazingPace. - Priest 87 [Ecclesiastic]

Alt Characters: show
^KillinG^ - Priestess 98 [Onegai, Senpai~!]
.KillinG. - Alchemist 95 [Thaumaturgist]
KillinG - Assassin 85 [CriticalDevotee]
~KillinG~ - Rogue 79 [Miser]

Babies: show
GrammasAmazingPace - Baby Swordie 99 [SuperBash]
1sec
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Re: Grampa's Supply Shops

Postby DaleChristopher » 2019-08-23 06:25 (Friday)

@_@
DaleChristopher
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby Majamulli » 2019-09-17 18:18 (Tuesday)

1sec wrote:At this very moment, I'm making 0z from my shops because I'm investing most of my shops' zeny into brewing potions.

Yeah, I don't earn any money with my regular job either because I buy food and pay my rent with the money (/hmm)

I understand that you don't want to tell how much you earn but that sentence really makes no sense (/ok)
Majamulli
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby 1sec » 2019-12-04 00:34 (Wednesday)

Majamulli wrote:
1sec wrote:At this very moment, I'm making 0z from my shops because I'm investing most of my shops' zeny into brewing potions.

Yeah, I don't earn any money with my regular job either because I buy food and pay my rent with the money (/hmm)

I understand that you don't want to tell how much you earn but that sentence really makes no sense (/ok)

Okay, let me rephrase that.
All the zeny I make from my shops go to resupplying them and for future plans for my shops, therefore I make no zeny from my shops. It's not that I don't want to tell how much I 'earn'. I used to earn 2%-5% from it, but now I don't.
Saying the money you make goes for rent and food is money that you enjoy by living.
Owner of Grampa's Supply Shops

Main Characters: show
|GrampasAmazingPace| - Wizard 99 [Sorcerer]
!GrandpasAmazingPace! - Knight 98 [ThrongOrganizer]
[GrandpasAmazingPace] - Hunter 97 [MightyBlitzer]
.GrampasAmazingPace. - Priest 87 [Ecclesiastic]

Alt Characters: show
^KillinG^ - Priestess 98 [Onegai, Senpai~!]
.KillinG. - Alchemist 95 [Thaumaturgist]
KillinG - Assassin 85 [CriticalDevotee]
~KillinG~ - Rogue 79 [Miser]

Babies: show