Problem validating game account

Post here to ask for technical support with your game client, patcher, kRO/Sakray Setup
Forum rules
****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Before opening a new support request or replying to an existing one, please make sure you read the General Troubleshooting Instructions.
Only if the instructions described there don't resolve - or don't apply to - your issue, please open a new thread, stating what you did so far.

Any requests that clearly don't follow these instructions may be ignored, locked, or deleted.

****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Problem validating game account

Postby rivensouls » 2019-06-29 12:27 (Saturday)

I haven't been able to log in for a couple of days now, what's the deal? I can log in my master account perfectly using the launcher but whenever I choose a character or a game account I get this notification *Subject*. I've even redownloaded the game and it still didn't work, am I banned or something? since I see my autotrading Merch not signed in as well. I've been playing for about a week or two, grinding my face off and met One dude who kept complaining that I'm a bot for playing the game properly by using @noks in a populated farming area. I have no idea what the problem could be on my end. (/heh)
rivensouls
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Problem validating game account

Postby Mathy » 2019-06-29 17:42 (Saturday)

rivensouls wrote:I haven't been able to log in for a couple of days now, what's the deal? I can log in my master account perfectly using the launcher but whenever I choose a character or a game account I get this notification *Subject*. I've even redownloaded the game and it still didn't work, am I banned or something? since I see my autotrading Merch not signed in as well. I've been playing for about a week or two, grinding my face off and met One dude who kept complaining that I'm a bot for playing the game properly by using @noks in a populated farming area. I have no idea what the problem could be on my end. (/heh)

I'm glad you still remember that incident viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2609
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Postby rivensouls » 2019-06-29 22:37 (Saturday)

(/heh) Cool, glad to know I was banned through the use of super flimsy anecdotal evidence and hand picked screen shots. I'm not even going to explain myself, it's a 3 day ban and you might as well extend it to forever since I'm not coming back. (/heh) (/heh)

How soft are the people in this server? (/heh) (/heh) (/heh) Don't answer that btw. Bayyyyieee! (/no1)
rivensouls
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby Mathy » 2019-06-30 05:26 (Sunday)

Bye!
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Return to Technical Support