Leveling with no agi

Discuss about Acolytes and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

Leveling with no agi

Postby ghataka » 2019-03-17 12:28 (Sunday)

Hi, i want to go for a spirit monk but i'm starting to realize the hell that's going to be soloing the leveling process. Any tips for leveling the aco with no agi at all? The monk i suppose i'll go kill sleepers or goats or whatever i can with investigate but the acolyte is worrying me  :lol:

Also, i have no zenny, this is kinda a starter character, i know i'm a masochist but i'd like some input on it, i don't think it's impossible to do with no zeny/gears, but do you guys think it'll be too much to handle? If it's about time i don't care taking my time leveling and being slow, as long as i have a steady source of exp.

If it helps with the counseling i'll leave the stat build i've made for the monk

STR- 72 + 18
AGI- 1 + 12
VIT- 60 + 9
INT- 10 + 12
DEX- 99 + 28
LUK- 1 + 3

Don't mind the bonuses, those are with the final gear i'll get eventually. Also, i'm not gonna change my mind about using a spirit build, just in case someone tells me to go combo or hybrid, i'm not adding agi, sorry for being a pain in the ass u_u

Thanks.
ghataka
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Leveling with no agi

Postby Mathy » 2019-03-17 16:40 (Sunday)

you can't have both agi and luk set to 1
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Postby ghataka » 2019-03-17 17:53 (Sunday)

Mathy wrote:you can't have both agi and luk set to 1

Completely forgot about that, i would take it out from vit anyways, no problem.
ghataka
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby Fei Vong » 2019-03-18 15:18 (Monday)

First monk benefit - element "Fist" is cheapest crafted weapon (only 200k on vend)
Second - absorb SP (great if you have high dex)
Dex could be lowered to 98-97 (not much difference of cast time, but save stat point)
My tips for this build: rise dex first (above the str) for reason to cast FO before enemy reach you. Tactic: one FO - one enemy (oneshot). Also use porcelio in armor cause 90 str is not good enough - you main target "sting" will fall from 100 str, so need rise ATK. If your skillbuild with snap, it will be 5 FO; elsewhere it be 5 FO, 5 Invest, rest up to you.
But you main exp will be in team with SB, so it does not really matter.
PS:If you made race+size+element chain you can beat sleepers with 100 str (one hit) only.
Fei Vong
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Prontera Acolyte Guild