RO vet

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

RO vet

Postby dire » 2019-01-13 18:36 (Sunday)

Hey guys, old player here coming to experience the nostalgia. I used to play back in the q-RO days if anyone is familiar with that old server. With the release of the mobile ragnarok app, it sparked my interest to find a good server to play on. My primary concern is I understand there is no stat reset, so should I be building around trans jobs now? Or will we get a reset for when that time comes? I understand you guys have no donations, so hopefully there is a way to show my support too. Love what you are doing here, and hope you guys will welcome me. My IGN is Razzil.
Last edited by dire on 2019-01-14 11:17 (Monday), edited 1 time in total.
dire
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: RO vet

Postby Shitguild » 2019-01-13 20:55 (Sunday)

I think none knows how and when trans Hits. ITS a Big weakpoint from gms. You will have to guess or hold statpoints/Skill Points Back.

We dont even know If trans will finally Bring interesting pve content Like Bio 3 ,abyslake or thanatos Tower.

Enjoy your stay. Welcome :)
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Postby Raie » 2019-01-14 02:57 (Monday)

Ignore ^

Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your stay! There's no stat reset, but don't worry if you mess up your pre-trans build, trans is prooobably going to be the patch after the next one (lighthalzen, bio 1-2, homunculus). Definitely enough time for you to get to 99 before it hits!
Nocturne ★ Lament ★ Dirge ★ Serenade ★ Scherzo ★ Piano ★ Absinthe ★ Claret ★ Myrrha ★ Serac ★ Sangria ★ Fife
Catalyst ★ Aubade ★ Cure ★ Mute ★ Alchemist
Mint ★ Requiem ★ Forte ★ Lich ★ Staccato ★ Eres ★ Rhapsody ★ Soup ★ Veil ★ Stretto ★ Acid
Malevolent ★ Violin ★ Baroque ★ Sheep ★ Elegy ★ Wine ★ Vivace ★ Sforzando ★ Treble ★ Crescendo ★ Vivisectionist
Andante ★ Paladin ★ Niles ★ Bolero ★ Burgundy ★ Popola ★ Devola ★ Cadenza ★ Elixir ★ Whisper
Raie
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby zed638 » 2019-01-14 08:10 (Monday)

Hey dire!

Welcome to the server.

Its always good to have long-time players come back into the game (/bo)

Also, please brush aside the negative rhetoric, you'll find a place with people who truly love the game, GMs included.

See you around!
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Postby heueck » 2019-01-15 12:49 (Tuesday)

Welcome. On which Server/Guilds have you played before and where are you from?
Einarson - Hunter
Pigtails!- Priest
Daniel Lugo - Crusader
John Preston - Gunslinger WOE
.:Balthasar:. - Monk
Henrietta - Gunny MVP
Agibaba - Knight

more to come...

Focker's Rule =)
heueck
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby johnnylogen » 2019-01-31 17:44 (Thursday)

dire wrote:My primary concern is I understand there is no stat reset, so should I be building around trans jobs now? Or will we get a reset for when that time comes?

did you ever play trans? when you transcend you will become a 1/1 high novice with 100 additional statpoints at the start and all your stats are 1

so no, theres no need to plan your pre trans build for trans cause theres no point lol. however you definitely should plan your build ahead. check out the discord and the #minmax channel in there. https://www.originsro.org/discord

welcome
johnnylogen
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby acampbell » 2019-02-01 12:02 (Friday)

Welcome, it's great to have you here. I hope you'll find that this is a great place to be and have a lot of fun and nostalgia here.

If you have any problems at all please don't be afraid to reach out. (/kis)
TroubleshootingOriginsRO WikiOriginsRO Control PanelHow-To: OriginsRO on Linux

My characters:
Valdis • Zayn • Chartax • Rhigaerd • WallStreetTrading • Tylund • Vazel • Kelsier • Asier
acampbell
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

GitLab User ID: @Chartax
Discord Username: @Chartax#7117
IRC nickname: acampbell

Return to Introductions