Hi there! Im new here!

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

Hi there! Im new here!

Postby Kruiper » 2019-01-05 17:59 (Saturday)

Hello all! Firstly, let me say english is not my main language, so probably i'll get some grammatical errors. I have to say sorry for that this xD.

Secondly, im just starting in this server. I was playing RO long time ago, but when renewal comes i quitted from RO. I dont like renewal, so i didnt play anymore.
Sometimes i played like a week or two in some medium/high rates server to do some BG or maybe woe and then quit again.
Now, watching the server list in ratemyserver, i found this server. For me was incredible because when i started to play this game, trans jobs didnt exist. So playing this server is like return to the past again and enjoy the game for the first time, because i didnt remember the majority of the places for leveling or get equip. (for example, its like 10 years or more i dont go to hunt mufflers or sohee. In pre-renewal u got better choices).
My favourite job is BlackSmith and i just created a Merchant that im trying to lvl up with only Battle Axe and Mr. Smile xD.
Maybe later, when i got a nearly full geared blacksmith, i'll do a battle priest or melee super novice. Still dont know! Im just starting here!
If u want to play with me or want something, Kruiper is the name of my character.
Thanks to all, i'll see u ingame!

TL.DR; im new here and im looking for some people to play. Im from Spain, so im looking for spanish people too.
PS: Again, sorry my grammar mystakes.

See u all!
Kruiper
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Re: Hi there! Im new here!

Postby zed638 » 2019-01-05 20:53 (Saturday)

Hey Kruiper!  (/bo)

Welcome to Origins.

Just so you know, most of the conversations around the server and the community are based on Discord.

You can find the link to the Discord server invite here: https://www.originsro.org/discord

Hope to see you in-game soon  (/ok)

Cheers.
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Postby Kruiper » 2019-01-06 00:18 (Sunday)

Thanks! I'll go to discord tomorrow to see what happen in the server!

See u ingame!
Kruiper
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby Liviana » 2019-01-07 13:26 (Monday)

Welcome to oRO! Hope you will have a nice time here and stay longer than 1-2 weeks  (/gawi)
Liviana
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Return to Introductions