This Game is more Toxic then OVERWATCH

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

This Game is more Toxic then OVERWATCH

Postby rashid232 » 2018-06-13 21:19 (Wednesday)

i am new to the game I played crusader in GH it was not bad then some 1 decided to tell us to go to magma so i went with the flow with the party and went to magma,  I was told to go Mobb  so i did use endure voked a mob and then i got stun locked and died and the chat was so toxic cancerous i had to drop party so is this game normal like this?
rashid232
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: This Game is more Toxic then OVERWATCH

Postby Kreuzbube » 2018-06-13 21:54 (Wednesday)

Depends on with whom you play. The majority of our community is very friendly, especially to new players.
Kreuzbube
Developer
Developer
Stapo
Stapo

Postby letaftw » 2018-06-14 01:12 (Thursday)

Party play is definitely not forgiving here. A toxic party is not inevitable but it happens more often than not. I feel like the bard/dancer/priest/tank/tapper have it easy while mobbers are the ones actually risking shit. Most often you definitely get the blame.
Vomit | Hemorrhoids | Herpes | Gangrene
letaftw
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby Kirchen » 2018-06-14 05:51 (Thursday)

Screenshot and report. Flaming in Ro lul.
Kirchen
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Postby Anthor » 2018-06-14 10:09 (Thursday)

I don't pay much attention to them I mean I do respond to players bad behavior but it is still just a game.

But, to some extend what you'll say won't matter cuz some players are just freaking crazy man. The other time at niffleim I think a whole team was yelling on me on the chat because of one single occurence of me getting in someone else mob because I had no space to move.
Man I though I was going to be murdered after lol

But yeah after a bit of talk we al laughted it up so good deal
Anthor
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby andis » 2018-06-14 11:32 (Thursday)

The number of toxic players increased with those iro guys and those russians (/gg)
(/go)  (/go)  (/go)  (/go)  (/heh)  (/heh)  (/heh)  (/x)  (/o)  (/x)  (/o)
andis
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Postby aamod_27 » 2018-06-14 14:05 (Thursday)

letaftw wrote:Party play is definitely not forgiving here. A toxic party is not inevitable but it happens more often than not. I feel like the bard/dancer/priest/tank/tapper have it easy while mobbers are the ones actually risking shit. Most often you definitely get the blame.

I second this. But well as said above its just a game. You get better at it slowly. Hell i've been playing this since 2006 and still something new comes up everyday. So just chill and have fun!
aamod_27
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Return to General Chat