Client Lite

Post here to ask for technical support with your game client, patcher, kRO/Sakray Setup
Forum rules
****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Before opening a new support request or replying to an existing one, please make sure you read the General Troubleshooting Instructions.
Only if the instructions described there don't resolve - or don't apply to - your issue, please open a new thread, stating what you did so far.

Any requests that clearly don't follow these instructions may be ignored, locked, or deleted.

****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Client Lite

Postby Elmo » 2018-06-08 14:11 (Friday)

Hello there,

I'm a eager old school player looking forward to join this server. However, there's not a Lite Client version available? I tried to download the full client on torrent and it didn't work. My internet is kinda slow and download the full client again takes too much time  (/sob) .

P.D: Another thing I'm wondering, in this server people usually makes party to go hunting? That's basically what I love of this game and sadly it seems like if people nowadays just care about making money and WoE  u.u
Elmo
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Client Lite

Postby Mathy » 2018-06-08 15:14 (Friday)

There is none. You can download via bittorrent or by downloading the multipart files.
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Metaling
Metaling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Re: Client Lite

Postby Elmo » 2018-06-08 15:40 (Friday)

I already downloaded the full client but the launcher doesn't work. Can you help me with the error pls?

I'm running it in a windows 7 and I have installed other RO's servers without any problem.

But this one firstly said that "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-1-1-0.dll" was missing. So I downloaded.

Afterwards throwed another error saying the application could not start correctly "(0xc000007b)". What should I do? /sob
Elmo
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Technical Support