Hello From India

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

Hello From India

Postby aamod_27 » 2018-06-07 17:31 (Thursday)

Hey Origins,

I started my Ragnarok journey on InRO around the years 2005-2006. Around the years i have been playing mostly pre-trans servers and some trans servers. RetRO, ForestRO, StandardRO, OldschoolRO, ClassicRO , WoonRO, and many small time servers in between. I have always been playing Monk / Champion as my main character. Most the people know me by the IGN Shen which i took up since StandardRO in 2010.
Then life happened and i stayed out of RO for about 4 years now. Now i'm back wanting to spend some time like the old days. My interests lie in WoE and PvP.
WoE here seems good and competitve and surely worth participating. But mostly i'm looking forward for some PvP modes where the pre-trans servers find it hard to bring in like battlegrounds. The admin team is highly competent and i guess soon enough we may have those modes which will make pre-trans more fun. Looking forward to seeing you all ingame.
Currently i'm confused what class to main for PvP modes but i guess i'll end with the monk class someday eventually , even though i can play all classes. See you ingame, i go by the IGN One Insane ... on OriginsRO.

Cheers
aamod_27
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Hello From India

Postby andis » 2018-06-07 19:10 (Thursday)

He is pro, I can approve! Nice to have you back (/lv)
(/go)  (/go)  (/go)  (/go)  (/heh)  (/heh)  (/heh)  (/x)  (/o)  (/x)  (/o)
andis
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Re: Hello From India

Postby aamod_27 » 2018-06-08 03:52 (Friday)

That's a lie...you the pro!!!  (/kis)
Now give me free +7s (/gg) (/gg)
aamod_27
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Return to Introductions