Trying out the Classic coming from AnimaRO/TalonRO

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

Trying out the Classic coming from AnimaRO/TalonRO

Postby stealfromthepoor » May 18th, 2018, 6:42 am

I played RO back in 2004~ for a short time on official servers and managed to get to an Archer (still remember grinding at Morroc Field) but stopped playing until around 2007 when I discovered AnimaRO which was one of the most popular low rate private servers back then. Long story short AnimaRO had a lot of drama so the server broke into 2 paths - Multiple AnimaRO name iterations and TalonRO which some of you probably have heard of. I stuck with AnimaRO (now called JellyRO after 5+ server name changes) for 11 years and I feel for some change. I haven't quit, I just want to experience something "new" in RO. I personally don't think it's possible for me to quit RO as a whole, just something about this game makes me keep playing. I have played on other servers besides low rate. (/lv)

Playing from a custom low rate private server I never really got to experience/remember much about what RO is really like without custom NPCs (Job Changer/Warper) so here I am to experience how good/bad the journey is starting from a Thief. I planned on playing on iRO Classic or RE:Start but have read many reviews of connection issues, bots and not really an engaging community. So I hope OriginsRO are the opposites of those. Also the x1 rates on the official servers seems way too grindy for me.
stealfromthepoor
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Trying out the Classic coming from AnimaRO/TalonRO

Postby Kirchen » May 18th, 2018, 6:43 am

Hi :)
Kirchen
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Postby stealfromthepoor » May 18th, 2018, 8:07 am

Hi hi  (/gawi)
stealfromthepoor
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby Chocolade » May 18th, 2018, 11:05 am

Drama Baby!  

Gl ingame :D...
I R AWSM and I like nudes  (/lv)

Chars:
- Bard: <3Chocolade<3
- Crusi: GC IS OVERPOWERED
- Priest: HEAL IS OVERRATED
- Monk: I AM RANDY
- Wizz: FAST CAST SG
(/lv)
Chocolade
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Grace » May 19th, 2018, 11:34 am

Welcome to OriginsRO!

I am poor please do not steal from my pocket :(
Grace
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

IRC nickname: Pringles

Postby stealfromthepoor » May 19th, 2018, 6:42 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!  (/heh)  (/ho)
stealfromthepoor
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby Rooster » May 20th, 2018, 1:40 am

stealfromthepoor wrote:I played RO back in 2004~ for a short time on official servers and managed to get to an Archer (still remember grinding at Morroc Field) but stopped playing until around 2007 when I discovered AnimaRO which was one of the most popular low rate private servers back then. Long story short AnimaRO had a lot of drama so the server broke into 2 paths - Multiple AnimaRO name iterations and TalonRO which some of you probably have heard of. I stuck with AnimaRO (now called JellyRO after 5+ server name changes) for 11 years and I feel for some change. I haven't quit, I just want to experience something "new" in RO. I personally don't think it's possible for me to quit RO as a whole, just something about this game makes me keep playing. I have played on other servers besides low rate. (/lv)

Playing from a custom low rate private server I never really got to experience/remember much about what RO is really like without custom NPCs (Job Changer/Warper) so here I am to experience how good/bad the journey is starting from a Thief. I planned on playing on iRO Classic or RE:Start but have read many reviews of connection issues, bots and not really an engaging community. So I hope OriginsRO are the opposites of those. Also the x1 rates on the official servers seems way too grindy for me.

Hey there,

I also came here from TalonRO, I started playing there in 2012 and then also felt like experiencing RO in a different way. On Talon I have MULTIPLE level 99s, hundreds of million of zeny, etc., however, here I am as a humble player just having fun. Something drew me to OriginsRO :) See you in game friend  (/bo)
Rooster
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby stealfromthepoor » May 20th, 2018, 4:18 am

Rooster wrote:
stealfromthepoor wrote:I played RO back in 2004~ for a short time on official servers and managed to get to an Archer (still remember grinding at Morroc Field) but stopped playing until around 2007 when I discovered AnimaRO which was one of the most popular low rate private servers back then. Long story short AnimaRO had a lot of drama so the server broke into 2 paths - Multiple AnimaRO name iterations and TalonRO which some of you probably have heard of. I stuck with AnimaRO (now called JellyRO after 5+ server name changes) for 11 years and I feel for some change. I haven't quit, I just want to experience something "new" in RO. I personally don't think it's possible for me to quit RO as a whole, just something about this game makes me keep playing. I have played on other servers besides low rate. (/lv)

Hey there,

I also came here from TalonRO, I started playing there in 2012 and then also felt like experiencing RO in a different way. On Talon I have MULTIPLE level 99s, hundreds of million of zeny, etc., however, here I am as a humble player just having fun. Something drew me to OriginsRO :) See you in game friend  (/bo)

Same here multiple maxed up characters but barely any zeny. Too lazy to farm. Now I'm just grinding to job level 50 seems to be worth it for this server.
stealfromthepoor
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Introductions