[RP] Gorehand Disciple

[RP] Gorehand Disciple

Postby Hashaship » 2018-05-16 17:17 (Wednesday)

The Scarlet Hand, the evil god, is spreading it’s influence through rune midgard. A distinct and enchanting voice is heard by some, changing their lives forever, as a ghostly presence follows them around. These ones would become the gorehand disciples.

Eroc Vanferno: a man that had faith in a superior force ruling the realms, but never repented his wicked ways, coveted the powers of priests more than anything. An instant connection was made with the scarlet hand, and it’s voice inhabits Vanferno’s mind. He was granted priest powers by the entity. They dialogue freely, and Vanferno is pleased to help make any wish of his evil god come true.

Hashaship:  An assassin captured and tortured for being mistaken for a man that murdered the son of a powerful lord. He was released on the streets of morroc, completely broken. He’s mind became feeble, and ready to be taken by the Scarlet Hand. With so little resistance, the entity has total control of the man’s body, and speaks through him.

Sarah Goldri:  was saved from pack of wolves as a novice, by a kind and brave crusader. She set as life goal to find that crusader and repay him somehow. She became swordsman later on and, in one of her adventures, found her hero dead. Some time has past and she found a strange brooch, and she approached it, a voice whispered to her, promising gifting her with a new life purpose and the ability to see a whole new world. She touched the brooch, and accepted the offer. She aquired spiritual powers, very similar to monks. A piece of the scarlet hand’s mind fused with Sara’s, creating the the one known as Vilegorico, that now inhabits Sarah’s body.

Carmen Gorelover: a leader of a bandit group in a nearby kingdom, managed to escape after her companions were slaughtered by a guild rune-midgard adventurers. She begged the gods of war for guidance on her path of revenge. The Scarlet Hand answered. She obeys the voice inside her head without question, that helps her survive and makes use of the good weapon that she is.

Lavinio Mestre, also known as the Grotesque Artist, is the son of a caravan merchant. He became bard in Comodo and played songs about everything he saw across the land during his childhood travels on caravan. Eventually set off to wander rune midgard alone and be inspired again. He developed a style of fighting monsters with very fast dance-like moves, and considered killing things an art form. He found a mask that changes expressions at will, and allowed him to communicate with the Scarlet Hand. He’s not controlled by the entity in any way, but they are quite found of each other, and usually agrees to do what the voice asks of him.

------------------------------------

( All above are my characters. If you wish to insert your own into the lore of the guild, or interact with one of them ICly, message me on discord Vilegorico#3257. If people show interest I might develop a campaign )
Last edited by Hashaship on 2018-05-16 22:34 (Wednesday), edited 1 time in total.
Hashaship
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: [RP] Gorehand Disciple

Postby scion22 » 2018-05-16 17:33 (Wednesday)

Looking awesome!! I LOVE these!! (/lv)
(/bawi)>_>
scion22
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Discord Username: @Pixky#3457
IRC nickname: Pixky

Postby Chocolade » 2018-05-17 06:23 (Thursday)

Looks a bit scary o_o'  (/wah)
I R AWSM and I like nudes  (/lv)

Chars:
- Bard: <3Chocolade<3
- Crusi: GC IS OVERPOWERED
- Priest: HEAL IS OVERRATED
- Monk: I AM RANDY
- Wizz: FAST CAST SG
(/lv)
Chocolade
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Franky4Fingers » 2018-05-17 06:46 (Thursday)

Awesome artwork !
Franky4Fingers - Farmer Rogue
F4F - Hybrid Sin
Franky4Fingers
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Return to Guild Recruitment