The Necessity of Adding Transcendent Classes

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Re: The Necessity of Adding Transcendent Classes

Postby ren » 2018-08-28 20:36 (Tuesday)

@admins
you could at least announce if they are gonna happen soon or soon™

Right now I wanted to make a knight or a support chemist, but I don't want to farm it just to woe a couple months and then into the trash it goes (the effort of lvling right now is much more than later), its not the case as earlier when you were releasing the other episodes, adding trascendent classes completely shifts the meta and usable characters.
ren
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby rokuren » 2018-08-30 16:24 (Thursday)

I personally gave up. It's obvious Trans will never come. I have invested (wasted?) more than enough time waiting for nothing.
rokuren
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby joko013 » 2018-08-30 16:35 (Thursday)

rokuren wrote:I personally gave up. It's obvious Trans will never come. I have invested (wasted?) more than enough time waiting for nothing.

I think it's good that people speak their minds because it shows that there are people who are unhappy with the current "status quo" of the server. I feel like if more people tried to express their opinion while adding reasoning/arguments for it, it could get things to change in the future. I hope I expressed why a change would help the server and we'll just have to sit tight and wait for something to happen probably.
joko013
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Kirchen » 2018-08-30 18:30 (Thursday)

can u guys all shut the fuck up?
Trans will come, its the next update after the one wich will come now. A preanouncment is needed anway for trans with like 1-2 months  before the patch because u gotta prepare some stuff. You all know the server / staff take their time. Its because they try to make it as bug free as possible. This trans will never come shit is annoying and simply not true. The admins already said it will come.
most of us agree about trans being a need, but i also want it to be bugfree and not harming the server. Their has preperation to be done not only by the players, also at the backend. Havent all of u guys been on enough pserver to now that a admins whos rushing and trying to solve woe guilds wont be able to sustain a server? ggro, domro, rom all this servers are best examples.

You guys also should not forget the players who like pt, because its not as vulnerable as trans is to cheats. They have a way higher impact to the servers woe scene then on pre trans.  Haru has to make a server possible to be played with trans and pre trans, he also needs to be aware of cheats like potND, Freewalk, opencore n stuff. They are aware that most of us (including me) want trans, because it brings the mvp and woe competition we want.

Chill take your time. Enjoy the upcoming patch with geffenia, the sign and gunslingers
Kirchen
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Postby rokuren » 2018-08-30 21:45 (Thursday)

You're the one who should shut the fuck up. You 've been complaining on this topic for months: ''Blablabla I'm bored nothing to do no content blablabla''
rokuren
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby Mathy » 2018-08-30 21:56 (Thursday)

I think the points that had to be established already have been. Before this flamewar develops any further, I am closing this thread.
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Previous

Return to General Chat