MVP Wizard

Discuss about Magicians and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

MVP Wizard

Postby Luzze » 2014-11-25 18:48 (Tuesday)

As some of you may have already read in main I'm making a MVP Wizard right now but can't decide on the Skills.

I got LOV for easier leveling (at Seals! <3 :D) And now have to decide for:

Lv. 10 Icewall
Lv. 10 JT
Lv. 5 Waterball
or Lv. 10 Safetywall
(or a mix)

I got 13 Points still to give and got the skills on this level right now

IW 2
JT 5
WB 0
SW 0 and needs 2 more points for soulstrike

any ideas?
Chars: The Enchantress - Gank Rogue, Nepenthe - Support Dancer, The Necromancer - TU Priest, Lady Thor - Forger Blacksmith, Hela and Leah of Hel - Wizard and Magic Super Novice - and quite some more!
Luzze
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: MVP Wizard

Postby Mathy » 2014-11-26 01:43 (Wednesday)

It kinda depends on the type of party you will have. Will there be a Priest who can SW for you?
I'd personally get lv 10 JT on any Wiz. WB depends on the availability of water on where you plan to MVP (maybe SG will do in those cases?).
You may also consider remaking and not taking FW this time. Maybe getting SW as a Mage is the ideal route for you (I can't know).
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Metaling
Metaling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Re: MVP Wizard

Postby Luzze » 2014-11-26 06:29 (Wednesday)

Haha, I'm already making a Mage for a Sage without FW and she's a big pain to level :D I wont do that again until we get Einboch and the all Geos - Map!

I don't know yet what kind of party I will have.. but somehow I don't want to wait until I know with spending my skillpoints :(
Chars: The Enchantress - Gank Rogue, Nepenthe - Support Dancer, The Necromancer - TU Priest, Lady Thor - Forger Blacksmith, Hela and Leah of Hel - Wizard and Magic Super Novice - and quite some more!
Luzze
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Return to Geffen Magician Guild