Christmas event 2016 by Vlin

Have you seen suspicious NPC's in town? Do you have information other's don't and want to share it? This is the place for any in game rumors about things you havn't seen before in guides or elsewhere.
Forum rules
As the title says, this board contains rumors and unofficial information and is not controlled by the GM team, and is meant for people to share their rumors and unofficial details about undocumented NPCs or other things that may appear in game every now and then.

Re: Christmas event 2016 by Vlin

Postby kuromaster » December 28th, 2016, 2:09 am

Vlin wrote:In my opinion, the gift box could have been labeled "Decoy Gift Box" or "Fake Gift Box" as an ETC.

I agree that the label should be changed to Fake Gift Box, but I think it's okay to put it in usable item since it's the integral part of the story, a fully functional gift box that contains a trap.

Vlin wrote:Another thing that sucks is the cloud crumb turn-in - although the amount was reduced from 50 to 25, it pretty much requires a 90+ character and decent gear to get to Kunlun (which is already a 10k warp) and make it at least to the second level of the dungeon. Even then, Taoist Hermits have a high ASPD, high hit, are neutral element, teleport on low HP, and upon teleporting get healed by either Enchanted Peach Trees (lvl 2 of dungeon) or healed by Evil Nymphs (lvl 3 of dungeon, also with evil snake lord MVP). I am lucky enough to have characters and gear to handle it easily, but for any newer player with even a level ~80 character, it could be an annoying task.

THIS! This is the worst part of the quest.. I spent a lot of time and pots to get this done with my lvl 90 Assassin without dual clienting. I can't imagine how lvl 60-70 players would do this quest alone. Christmas event should be accessible to everyone  (/ok)
IGN: Chakravartin - Krueger - Cid Margrace
kuromaster
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby KerryL » December 28th, 2016, 8:37 am

I just skip the cloud crumb one, change character and try again to see if I get different set.
KerryL
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Kal el » January 3rd, 2017, 12:07 pm

Cool
Kal el
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby kuromaster » January 6th, 2017, 12:05 pm

According to the website
"The event will be running until January 8th, to allow everyone to participate."

So it almost ends. Do we have the chance to get the final reward / part 2 of the quest?
kuromaster
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby Hanna » January 9th, 2017, 1:08 am

As Christmas has been saved, all participants can visit Santa once more to receive their final reward!
Hanna
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Jackson » January 9th, 2017, 9:00 am

*surprised face*
Jackson
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby kuromaster » January 9th, 2017, 9:06 am

Hanna wrote:As Christmas has been saved, all participants can visit Santa once more to receive their final reward!

Jackson wrote:Image

*surprised face*

is it one final reward per master account or per character that finished the quest?
kuromaster
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby Jackson » January 9th, 2017, 9:07 am

Appears to be MasterAccount .... not that I instantly tried it again with another character who finished the quest ....
Jackson
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby Jackson » January 9th, 2017, 9:19 am

(you can click the Jewelry Box!)
Jackson
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby kuromaster » January 9th, 2017, 9:35 am

I think all participants get same reward despite how many times they turn in the items for the quest. I did it about 10 times.
And I assume these Jewellery boxes are already adjusted to the current episodes too. So there won't be any orleans glove[1], right?
Anyway, thanks GM, dev, and admin for making this event :)
kuromaster
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

PreviousNext

Return to Rumors