Star Gladiator map reset

Star Gladiator map reset

Postby raichu » 2020-04-22 07:55 (Wednesday)

Hello,
recently I started a Star Gladiator and I'm really enjoying it. Now I would want to move maps and I'm trying the map reset following what's said here:
https://wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Star_Gl ... on.2FStars
And of course since I usually have a terrible luck I don't expect get the reset soon, but in other places they say the map reset is archieved by other ways:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYXK7D0QWWE

And now I'm starting wondering what's the real way to reset maps.

Has anybody reseted the maps successfully? How did you archieved it?

Thanks in advance =)
raichu
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Star Gladiator map reset

Postby Xellie » 2020-04-25 13:55 (Saturday)

Both of these methods are the same. You can only trigger happy break if you're regenning SP. I swap my sohee shoes off and on to proc happy break. (the earth deleter trick is better to trigger the reset) - the video is just that person proccing happy break repeatedly.
Xellie
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Re: Star Gladiator map reset

Postby raichu » 2020-04-25 14:35 (Saturday)

But the wiki says that it's with the HP recovery tick (under happy break status) and the video says that the proc is when happy break buff is applied.

I've spent like 16 hours switching equip under happy break status for having hp ticks and had no success...

Also, several servers apply its multiplier factor to this skill chance, couldn't we have the same here? :(

EDIT: So, you resetted the maps only with sp and happy break? Then the wiki is wrong and I wasted a lot of time (/sob)
raichu
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Payon Taekwon Guild