Magic oriented SN guideas

Magic oriented SN guideas

Postby heptan » 2015-02-26 23:08 (Thursday)

Hi guys!

I'm interested in your real/tested, or fictional/only-living-in-theory caster SN guides!
To start with here is mine:
Stats: 99 INT/DEX, 9 LUK

Skills:
(80) 10 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(85) 5 Image
(94) 8 ImageImageImageImage
(97) 3 Image
(98) 1 Image

An alternate (and maybe more rewarding?) build could be when you change Image to Image

Equips:
Angel set (until SN hat is not available) with Rocker card and nimble clips, plus quad dext (drops c.) rod, or preferably double dext survivor's rod

Leveling:
1-45: Leeching. :D (or porings... idk, they are soooo fragile and with 0 melee attack power, hp, def, flee they can't do much :( )
45-60: After some job lvls wolves. Byalan is an other option for lightning starters.
50-65: Hodes
55-70: Orc village, Greatest Generals (if they won't cast skills upon you, idk, never tried it before, so this is my only-living-in-theory part :D)
65-9x: Seals. Mass murdering Seals. Stalactic golems. High Orcs. Minoruses. Grand Pecos.
Other lvling spots: toy factory (pneuma for Cruisers), amatsu dun (same for Firelock Soldiers), Alarms, Clocks (<-- i couldn't categorize them into lvl ranges)

My questions:
1.: What is your stat/skill build?
2.: Where did/would/will you lvl your SN?
3.: What should be the safest (but not the most grind needed) leveling path in your opinion?

PS: i don't consider this post as a guide, so that's why i started this thread here and not in the one, which is appropriate for those writings. That's what i referred to in the title with the last word. Here you can find ...guides... but rather ideas about guides(/builds).
HUNterrify - hunter for
Spoiler: show
the title "main char"

Heptan - ganker rogue for
fun

FSage - Endower, SW sage for
everyone

Have a nice day! ^.^
heptan
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Magic oriented SN guideas

Postby Grace » 2015-05-17 21:57 (Sunday)

If you want a risky challenge you can also switch out Cold Bolt/Lightning Bolt and make a Firewall skillset which enables you to solo/party in Glast Heim Prison once you get up to level 58 or so. If you know vertical firewalls then you'll get a lot of good exp as well as loots from the undead. I'd say the downside is that if you're soloing from that low level then you kind of have to have some backup SP items since SN tends to run out of SP very quickly.
Grace
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

IRC nickname: Pringles

Re: Magic oriented SN guideas

Postby heptan » 2015-05-18 17:07 (Monday)

Yep, hunter flies are scary...
I experimented with builds and made different variations and that was not a coincidence that i left that out. I rather freeze them solid and zap them to ashes. (And this way i could be more versatile in regards of elemental attacks.)
I don't doubt the advantages of mobbing without pushback, but that's not my way of playing. ;)
Oh, and about SP items... with a few thousand strawberries, i don't think that would be a problem. :D
HUNterrify - hunter for
the title "main char"

Heptan - ganker rogue for
fun

FSage - Endower, SW sage for
everyone

Have a nice day! ^.^
heptan
Player