MVP Monk questions

Discuss about Acolytes and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

Re: MVP Monk questions

Postby eruiselle » 2015-07-24 16:24 (Friday)

i suggest ,dont take MS max Fury , TSS and spritual cadenceif there is skill points left go heal,why not take MS coz if you have only 9 vit your hp wont last
eruiselle
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby Mathy » 2015-07-24 22:49 (Friday)

Why Fury?
Higher levels only increase the crit boost, which serves no purpose to your class.
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Ghostring
Ghostring

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Postby Lillum » 2015-07-25 13:57 (Saturday)

eruiselle wrote:i suggest ,dont take MS max Fury , TSS  and spritual cadenceif there is skill points left go heal,why not take MS coz if you have only 9 vit  your hp wont last

With 90 Def 90 Mdef and hp boosting gear (peco peco matyr and some other shenanigans you can tank preety well despite you have like 5k hp...) I mean all the mobs will hit like 100 or 60 with reductions... you dont need to have so much hp in fact you can spam well potions or the priest can only spam 2 heals and compleatly heal you...

MS is a must in this server and this is a POV build that i made... because all are saying put that or assign that... but you dont have a concrete build to help him in the beggining...

TSS well can be debated... and cadence nooooooooooooo if you have an absorb spirits why you want that skill xD the only thing i can accept is to drop the points in angelus then go full heal but i dont like it i like more the monk to has that skill

(/kis) Cierro mis ojos, te siento en la distancia
Tu aliento suave, tus labios húmedos
Se alejan como las hojas que caen en otoño
Trayendo en si... mi despedida carmesí
(/lv)
Lillum
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Previous

Return to Prontera Acolyte Guild