Thief levelling help.. to be rogues

Discuss about Thieves and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

Thief levelling help.. to be rogues

Postby nautalius » 2018-10-12 07:34 (Friday)

Hi everyone sorry for another post...
My friend and I are both making rogues. He's higher level than l and has been trying to level in Toy Factory and on Hodes but is finding things are still always hitting him and hitting him hard.
I think he is 56/42 and has 75+ agi with 165+ flee.. I've made rogues on other servers and really feel he shouldn't be finding it so difficult with those stats.
Has this server got different stats on these mobs?
Is there a better area for high agi build thieves to level on this server?

Sorry I'm just a bit confused. Any advice is greatly appreciated. (/hlp)
nautalius
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Thief levelling help.. to be rogues

Postby zed638 » 2018-10-12 08:25 (Friday)

Hey Nautalius

They shouldn't be hitting you with that flee, to be honest. You need 150 flee to dodge 95% of Hodes' attacks.

But you need 200 flee at Toy Factory for the Cruisers, it's probably why he's struggling.

At that level, you can try Byalan Dungeon 3. Kill Marcs, Swordfish and Phens, they're good exp and the drops can be sold for quite a bit of zeny.
However, you should take some potions as the Swordfish use Waterball lv 3. You can interrupt their cast if you hit them on time but they use it on you when you're being Chased and when they're hitting you but you're not hitting back..

Or if want to try something else, you can head to Kobolds. The Kobold holding the spikey-like mace is the one that hits the hardest and needs 192 Flee for 95% but apart from that, you should be fine. There are a lot there, so I wouldn't advice getting mobbed. Just fly wing if you feel there's too many.
They're found 2 maps west of Geffen.

Hope this helps. (/gawi)
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Re: Thief levelling help.. to be rogues

Postby nautalius » 2018-10-12 08:51 (Friday)

Thank you for your reply!

Yeah he has been struggling on Toy Factory 1 with cookies let alone the Cruisers. :o
And he said Hodes hit him pretty much every other attack... Just sounds so wrong to me at his flee rate :o

I'll tell him to try Byalan.. Thankyou! ❤️
nautalius
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Morocc Thief Guild