[NEWBIE] Farm Rogue Build?

Discuss about Thieves and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

[NEWBIE] Farm Rogue Build?

Postby deviruchi_2126 » 2019-09-09 18:24 (Monday)

Hi guys!
I' haven't played RO for 2 years, now I'm back and choose OriginsRO to play cause I really miss this game. Then, I plan to pick Rogue and build it to farming style for my first character for feeding main char cause I saw many succeed guy building farm Rogue in the past for farming a lot of zeny (Clock Tower - Punk mobs). So, will it good to build this style in this server? Can you guys give me some advices?
Besides Rogue build, you guys have any advices for other effective farming zeny job build?
Thank you! (/kis)
deviruchi_2126
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: [NEWBIE] Farm Rogue Build?

Postby zed638 » 2019-09-11 08:18 (Wednesday)

Hi there!

If you're going to use a Rogue as a starting char, it's best to go for max Agi to help you avoid spending a lot of money on pots and such stuff.

99 Agi, 43 base Dex and 8x Str is a good build. And the weapon of choice should be a Very Very Very Strong ranked Damascus to start off.

Places to farm as a Rogue for money: ToyFactory 2 which is roughly about 900k per hour excluding cards and equips, Kahos which is about the same but needs a lot of fly wings, Kobolds/Goblins for good loot and a good card with the Goblin, Clocks for Elus, Demon Punguses for Witch Starsand and more.

Start off, get active on our Discord server which can be joined here: http://originsro.org/discord and ask away any question you have. There's almost always someone who can and will help you.

See you in-game! (/gawi)
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Re: [NEWBIE] Farm Rogue Build?

Postby deviruchi_2126 » 2019-09-12 07:29 (Thursday)

zed638 wrote:Hi there!

If you're going to use a Rogue as a starting char, it's best to go for max Agi to help you avoid spending a lot of money on pots and such stuff.

99 Agi, 43 base Dex and 8x Str is a good build. And the weapon of choice should be a Very Very Very Strong ranked Damascus to start off.

Places to farm as a Rogue for money: ToyFactory 2 which is roughly about 900k per hour excluding cards and equips, Kahos which is about the same but needs a lot of fly wings, Kobolds/Goblins for good loot and a good card with the Goblin, Clocks for Elus, Demon Punguses for Witch Starsand and more.

Start off, get active on our Discord server which can be joined here: http://originsro.org/discord and ask away any question you have. There's almost always someone who can and will help you.

See you in-game! (/gawi)

Hi Zed!
Thank you for your kindly reply and your advices also, see you in game soon!

Cheers (/no1)
deviruchi_2126
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Morocc Thief Guild