Need help on a WoE Hunter

Discuss about Archers and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

Need help on a WoE Hunter

Postby zed638 » 2019-08-19 08:59 (Monday)

Hi there!

I'm not really good at this game and I was hoping some of you here can help me with a proper WoE Hunter-Trapper build.

I'm not really sure what stats to get apart from Vit. (/hmm)

And if I go without any Dex - because I don't see a reason we need this stat for WoE - how would I lvl as a Hunter?

help
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Re: Need help on a WoE Hunter

Postby GM Ischia » 2019-08-19 12:01 (Monday)

Hey there!

I personally can't help you with a proper build, but i can help you find a perfect place that has many people who can! This is just in case not enough people will reply here.

I would suggest that you join our discord server here: https://originsro.org/discord

In there you will find a channel called #min-max filled with lots of super smart people who would love to help you out on your adventure.

Good luck!

[GM] Ischia
[GM] Ischia
GM Ischia
Game Master
Game Master
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby zed638 » 2019-08-19 15:48 (Monday)

xD Thanks, Ischia.

I want to use the Forums because I don't want suggestions to get lost in the 100s of messages that will populate that channel on a daily basis.
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Postby GM Ischia » 2019-08-19 17:20 (Monday)

Oh my god, i just noticed in your Signature who you are. Nevermind me and my suggestion (/sry)
[GM] Ischia
GM Ischia
Game Master
Game Master
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Jake » 2019-09-13 19:50 (Friday)

I don't think I ever played a WoE hunter but I will tell you what I would go with: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cakbLaYababbG ... aacqaHaaaa

Dex is very important mainly for 2 reasons: Breaking the emperium and to be able to hit people who wear neutral resist.

110+ DEX allows you to hit anyone and break emp fast.
Default poo poo hat and marc. Switch to nightmare or evil druid only when you badly need it. I suggest sleep arrows.

The other build I might go is: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cakbLaYababbL ... aacqaHaaaa

Tankier build but slower emp breaker. 50 total DEX is enough vs players considering that most don't use angelus. The high INT is there mainly so that you don't need to wear nightmare.

Use awakening potion and box of resentment only while emp breaking.

For leveling I would leech it with a different char at least till I get blitz beat. Blitz is not very stat dependent and is great for tapping for parties because of it's high damage.
Jake
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Return to Payon Archer Guild