BB with 1 AGI: HP recovery? Soul Link?

Discuss about Swordsmen and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

BB with 1 AGI: HP recovery? Soul Link?

Postby motrhelp » 2020-05-13 08:56 (Wednesday)

Hi OriginsRo,

May I ask for your thoughts on the questions below? My build is a 100 VIT, 1 AGI, 2-hand. I'm having Parry. I'm going to use the LK in two main capacities:

* Farm kahos, byalan, bio2, minorous etc.
* Mob in parties like abbys and bio3

First of all, I'm doubting the usability of Increased HP recovery and Relax. Do you use it? In what situations? I believe that a high-vit should be able to effectively use healing items instead.

Then, another advice I need is regarding soulink. Did anyone find a use for One-Hand Quicken good enough to be worth 9 skill points into One-Handed Sword Mastery? Since I could still BB with a Pike (for 5 skill points) if I need a shield.
motrhelp
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: BB with 1 AGI: HP recovery? Soul Link?

Postby Paternoster » 2020-05-17 11:54 (Sunday)

Hi,

The increase HP recovery skill is one of the best you can take as a swordman class. it increases the healing of potions by 100%.

the Soul Linked 1 Handed Sword Bowling build is probably the best in terms of DPS. For one shotting a spear is considered the best,for now.( defense piercing swords etc excluded)
Paternoster
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Return to Izlude Swordsman Guild