Agi or Vit knight für PvM?

Discuss about Swordsmen and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

Agi or Vit knight für PvM?

Postby Wosi » 2019-11-11 14:42 (Monday)

Hey guys,

I am thinking of creating a knight. The Goal is purely to fight against Monsters. Normal and Boss. So PvM and MvP.

What knight build would you suggest? Vit, Agi, Hybrid? Two hand sword, spear, two Hand spear?

I am looking forward to your suggestions.

Greetings
Wosi
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Agi or Vit knight für PvM?

Postby purplet » 2019-11-13 07:02 (Wednesday)

It depends on your gear. I would always go Hybrid or SVD.

If you got no gear and don't want to get a priest slave you can go agi but honestly ago knight is only a less cool blacksmith with lower damage.

You are flexible on your weapon, you have 2hq and 2h mastery maxed either way and I suggest getting spear master 8 instead of spear boomerang (your aim is reach 99, not woe).

I got myself a 2x wolf card 2-handed sword for general usage, it can oneshot BB low mobs and kill single ones reasonable well while have okay aspd without agi investment. I also got a fire lance which works if pierce is useful.

For group and real leveling HO or minorous you can use buckler and pike. A good pike and endow oneshot them without having str accessories therefore you go 92str.
Again,if you got your firelock boots and mantis rings all power to you you but it's not necessary for ho. Padded armor+armour charm is a good combination, +7padded is affordable and you end up like full plate+safety ring and only need another safety ring to go tanky setup.

I went 92 str, got 34dex, 60vit and 20agi(cuz cheap stat). Then it depends on your gear weather u need 20int or not. In your 90s you get 44dex and then you can decide what you finally want after playing your class for a while. You can go SVD with 64 Dex or ago hybrid with 50s agi or even go bit but I don't recommend that with woe off the table.
purplet
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Agi or Vit knight für PvM?

Postby Wosi » 2019-11-24 07:42 (Sunday)

Thanks a lot. I think thats a good idea.
Wosi
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Izlude Swordsman Guild