Swordman to GC crusader ( new to the server )

Discuss about Swordsmen and derived classes. Note that this isn't the place where to post guides (those should go into our wiki), but to discuss builds and ask for help.

Swordman to GC crusader ( new to the server )

Postby Jangaver » 2018-11-01 15:25 (Thursday)

Hello fellow swordies :)

I'm new to the server and I want to go with GC crusader build. I hope that I wont regret doing this as my first character here  :D I'd like to get some information about where to lvl, how to get early decent levelling weapon as swordie. Simply I'm here to listen to your experience and knowledge ( if you have ever done a GC build ) Other than that I'm open to any suggestions =)

Thanks in advance. My ingame name is 'Jangaver'. ( if you ever would like to talk to me ingame )
Jangaver
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Swordman to GC crusader ( new to the server )

Postby heueck » 2018-11-02 08:17 (Friday)

I highly reccomend to play a hunter/archer to leech your swordsman. That is in term of having no equip the best option.
if you really want to do it by yourself then go to wolfs, payon and then 2 down.
get little vit so you dont get too much dmg from wolfs.

until you have some decend lvlv and equipment you cant do gc efficient. so focus on beeing a leech until lvl 65+ and then party as a mobber until you got the stats and the geat to gc in gh.
Einarson - Hunter
Pigtails!- Priest
Daniel Lugo - Crusader
John Preston - Gunslinger

more to come...

Focker's Rule =)
heueck
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Jangaver » 2018-11-02 16:34 (Friday)

I'm 53 lvl crusader atm, got some help from a fellow crusader, thanks to him :) So I didn't do leech method. But I appreciate your advice. I currently have a +5 haedonggum and I think that my GC will do enough damage to hang in orc dungeon for a while with a priest or aco by my side. What do you think, what would you recommend as place to lvl up 54+?
Jangaver
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby heueck » 2018-11-02 17:33 (Friday)

you can try zenorcs or maybe munaks. I always did the leech or party method tho no experience here, sorry. I started to to gc about lvl 75 with some equip.
Einarson - Hunter
Pigtails!- Priest
Daniel Lugo - Crusader
John Preston - Gunslinger

more to come...

Focker's Rule =)
heueck
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Jangaver » 2018-11-02 23:34 (Friday)

I actually found an aco and we tried gh, hunted brilights ( or something ) and demon horses. We did well, I lvled up 5 lvls there, now I'm lvl 61. Tbh we died many times, it was fun though. Now I wonder if there's a better hunting place possbility to hang by. I think I could try gh prison with a priest.
Jangaver
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby zed638 » 2018-11-05 08:49 (Monday)

Hey Jangaver

Firstly, welcome to the server.  (/kis2)

And as a Crusader, you should probably lvl up slowly if you don't have equips.

Try Orc Dungeon, or like has been mentioned before, Munaks and Bonguns. They're not the best exp but they're good exp and you can make money by selling Shoes[1].

You could try Geffen dungeon 1 but you need a Priest for that and some gear, surely. But you can try and see if you survive.

Hope this helps.
Main Char: Bacon

zed638
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby Paternoster » 2018-12-10 16:19 (Monday)

be aware, that you can also MOB/FARM/LVL anywhere. you dont need to hunt undead/demon/dark mobs only. so for example, desert wolves, petite, goblins, sandman, etc. if you want to lvl properly in the early lvls, try to farm some SP food, or invest some money into SP food// health potions. This will speed your lvling process up. For example kill, Peco Peco, Wolf, Vitata, Megalodon, Blue Plants, Yoyo, Etc.
Paternoster
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Return to Izlude Swordsman Guild