[WoE] Ace is recruiting!

[WoE] Ace is recruiting!

Postby Shuji » 2018-04-01 17:55 (Sunday)

Hello everyone!

Ace was founded in October 2017, but most of our players are veterans, who are playing here since multiple years, or even since server opening already!

We are mainly focused on playing War of Emperium (on average 15 online players during WoE), but we also do enjoy the PvM content of RO, mostly in MVPing. It might be hard for new players to find common game content with most of our players, since many of us have multiple level 99 chars, so leveling parties exist, but are rather rare to be completly guild intern. But we won't refuse to help new members, as long as we see, you are willing to integrate in our little community and being nice! Apart from leveling, as I already mentioned, we do MVP. Getting MVP cards alows to enjoy one of the most amazing game aspects of Ragnarok Online.

Another way of helping each other, is the guest accses feature of oRO. We have multiple lvl 99 WoE build chars, that can be loaned (even fully geared) for playing WoE on our level, without having a pure WoE char yourself. This way, Ace is able to welcome new players the same way as welcoming anyone else.

What can you expect from being a member of Ace?

- organized WoE, with WoE leaders having over 15 years expirience
- nobody will scream at you in woe, we see it as playing with friends, and having fun and feel comfortable is the most important part
- as a full member, you have accses to guild storage, containing ranked potions of all kind, SP items and all WoE related consumables
- an active discord server (having members from almost every region in the world, Europe, Asia, America)

What do we expect from you?

- having Discord, being at least able to listen during WoE. A working microphone is also apreciated, it's always fun to be able to talk with your friends : )
- willing to play Saturday WoE (we are not sure yet about the Sunday WoE, since our friends from Asia aren't able to attend this one)
- being nice and willing to integrate into the guild

If you have any question, feel free to contact us. The easiest way would be to reply here, or contact me on the official oRO Discord. My Discord ID can also be found here just below my forum avatar.
Last edited by Shuji on 2018-04-22 13:59 (Sunday), edited 1 time in total.
Shuji
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Discord Username: Shuji#5542

Re: [WoE/PvM] Ace is recruiting!

Postby andis » 2018-04-01 18:19 (Sunday)

Wawahaha aprils fool detected (/heh)  (/heh)
Bump good luk!
(/go)  (/go)  (/go)  (/go)  (/heh)  (/heh)  (/heh)  (/x)  (/o)  (/x)  (/o)
andis
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Postby Shuji » 2018-04-20 19:47 (Friday)

A few people did ask me already, if this was an April joke. No, it is not a joke! We are indeed looking for members : )

If you just wanna socialize a bit with us, you can always find us at Prontera west! Our usual spot to hang out, or having brewing fun or just our buffers / songs standing.

(/bo)
Shuji
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Discord Username: Shuji#5542

Postby Jumpluff13+ » 2018-04-22 11:48 (Sunday)

Hello, I'm a returning player and I'm willing to join a PVM/social guild.
My main character is an hunter, level 74/42. Her name is DiracDelta.
Please let me know if I can join.
Thanks!
DiracDelta

EDIT: I joined an other guild, so disregard this post. Thanks for reading
Jumpluff13+
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: [WoE] Ace is recruiting!

Postby HardcoreHUN » 2018-07-18 10:36 (Wednesday)

Hello!

Are you still recruiting? I'm stopped playing ragnarok for a while, but now I'm returning on this server. I played 5-6 years on private server, and after a long break I come back to the IRO Restart, but i hate the lot of bot ;) So i found the originsro.

My main character is a lvl 77 Devo Crusader, but I'm every day lvl-ing in parties (or with exp sharing with my other characters).

I'm not a well equipped character, but I started on this server only 1-2 week before.

I would like to join in a good, and fun guild, where the woe and pvm also important.
HardcoreHUN
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Guild Recruitment