What Guilds will actually be attending WoE?

What Guilds will actually be attending WoE?

Postby Squagga » 2013-11-22 07:44 (Friday)

As The Title states I'd like to know what guilds that are here now will actually be attending WoE.
I know some create them purely for PVM/MVP and just to have a social group of friends to play with.
I'd like to know what competition will be there, I also believe with a Population this low guilds need to be limited to 16-18 players only allowed in the guild if they are trying to WoE or go into a castle. If the guild has over 16-18 they should not be permitted in.
Once you get just a huge zerg guild it's no fun.
I believe there needs to be a cap on it where people just make it a solid roster as well as no alliances needs to be kept that way.
Squagga
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Re: What Guilds will actually be attending WoE?

Postby Canon » 2013-11-22 10:03 (Friday)

I don't necessarily think there needs to be a cap at this point, any guild that zergs will only be making a fool of themselves and I am hopeful that people here recognise this and are more interested in some competitive fun. To this end, the guild leaders should attempt to keep their WoE rosters in a comparable size leading up to actual WoE time, which is something that needn't be enforced and can just be discussed between guild leaders as WoE draws in.

I also think it's a bit early to be asking this given that nobody even knows when WoE will be, and smart people will be much more focussed on getting their PvM heads on first (you can't support a guild in WoE on a server like this without having a strong PvM gameplan).
Canon
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Return to Guild Chat