APAC Proxy Lag.

Post here to ask for technical support with your game client, patcher, kRO/Sakray Setup
Forum rules
****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Before opening a new support request or replying to an existing one, please make sure you read the General Troubleshooting Instructions.
Only if the instructions described there don't resolve - or don't apply to - your issue, please open a new thread, stating what you did so far.

Any requests that clearly don't follow these instructions may be ignored, locked, or deleted.

****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

APAC Proxy Lag.

Postby eeqpisan2 » 2020-03-16 14:37 (Monday)

I'm from Indonesia, got no trouble playing before. But it's been 2 days for me, i can feel the lag/delay at around 7pm and above. At first i think it must be my ISP, but some players from different country around SEA can feel it too. Can you pls check the proxy for us, thanks a lot. (/lv)
eeqpisan2
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: APAC Proxy Lag.

Postby GM Ischia » 2020-03-21 11:53 (Saturday)

Hey,

is the issue still ongoing during that time or did it resolve itself?
[GM] Ischia
GM Ischia
Game Master
Game Master
Stapo
Stapo

Postby vanjomaster » 2020-03-29 13:39 (Sunday)

still lagging
vanjomaster
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby GM Ischia » 2020-04-06 06:34 (Monday)

It seems like the APAC issue starts around the same time for a couple of hours pretty much every day at the moment, so i kinda want to blame this on a very busy internet usage during that time in that area :(

Not sure if we can solve this any time soon, or if we just have to suffer through this until the world is "back to normal".

I will forward this information regardless (even though it's pretty known already inside of the team), but i sadly can't promise a quick fix or any fix at all.
[GM] Ischia
GM Ischia
Game Master
Game Master
Stapo
Stapo

Return to Technical Support