Don't want to register on GitLab

Post here to ask for technical support with your game client, patcher, kRO/Sakray Setup
Forum rules
****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Before opening a new support request or replying to an existing one, please make sure you read the General Troubleshooting Instructions.
Only if the instructions described there don't resolve - or don't apply to - your issue, please open a new thread, stating what you did so far.

Any requests that clearly don't follow these instructions may be ignored, locked, or deleted.

****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Don't want to register on GitLab

Postby WindStruck » 2018-02-19 04:03 (Monday)

Hi folks, I just want to tell you about a bug here, since I don't want to mess with GitLab.

The bug is thus: when Taekwon uses Warm Wind (holy) and removes (or switches) their shield, they lose their warm wind buff.

All other elements of warm wind do not do this; therefore only level 7 of warm wind has this behavior. Switching other gears like armor or headgear also does not remove warm wind. If you currently have no shield, cast warm wind, then equip a shield, you also do not lose warm wind.

I think it's a bug, since the buff is basically a "weapon enchantment", and switching armors does not switch out your weapons in any way. Normally when you have an endow and remove your weapon, the endow is canceled, but this is clearly not the case. Also, the loss of warm wind only happens when you use level 7, but not at any of the other levels... that is quite an inconsistency.  So please, fix this, and also don't tell me to do this on gitlab.  Someone else who already has an account please do that, thanks.

(/gawi)
Characters: show
Jahstis: dueling crusader
Mordenkainen: forging blacksmith
Isaera: AoE wizard
WindStruck
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Don't want to register on GitLab

Postby Catria » 2018-02-19 12:53 (Monday)

Hi WindStruck.

This does sound odd indeed. We'll investigate this right away!

You do not have to create an issue on GitLab if you feel uncomfortable with it, however it is recommended to do so we can filter the tickets we receive(With issue management, it gives us a reminder of what to work on when the staff comes back from the busier part of their lives) We'll also be able to respond faster that way.

Thank you very much for reporting this to us!~
Catria
Game Master
Game Master
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Don't want to register on GitLab

Postby WindStruck » 2018-07-13 03:25 (Friday)

Hello again!  Yes, sorry if it's inconvenient to communicate and update bug status.

I just tested this out, and the bug is still present.  Dang!
Characters: show
Jahstis: dueling crusader
Mordenkainen: forging blacksmith
Isaera: AoE wizard
WindStruck
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Return to Technical Support