Auto follow

Post here to ask for technical support with your game client, patcher, kRO/Sakray Setup
Forum rules
****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Before opening a new support request or replying to an existing one, please make sure you read the General Troubleshooting Instructions.
Only if the instructions described there don't resolve - or don't apply to - your issue, please open a new thread, stating what you did so far.

Any requests that clearly don't follow these instructions may be ignored, locked, or deleted.

****** !!! A T T E N T I O N !!! ******

Auto follow

Postby xNacho21 » 2018-12-06 09:59 (Thursday)

Hi, i just been doing auto-follow and I noticed that if im on Auto-follow It works but as soon as I do a skill It stop working and I have to relog or go through a warp portal and It works again. Its a bug or it works like that? Its a bit annoying
xNacho21
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Auto follow

Postby zed638 » 2018-12-06 10:58 (Thursday)

Hi Nacho

When you cast a targeted skill - like Blessing or Agi Up - you will lose the auto-follow if you were doing it. But if you use a self-skill that does not require targeting - like Magnificat or Gloria - you should be fine.

But before you auto-follow someone, make sure you have /nc turned off. Hold Shift and right click on the person you want to auto-follow and it should work.  (/ok)

Hope this helps.
Main Char: Bacon

zed638
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby xNacho21 » 2018-12-06 13:58 (Thursday)

So if I turn /nc off and I auto-follow and use blessig. Could I auto-follow again? Or I have to relog?
Thank you for reply by the way
xNacho21
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby zed638 » 2018-12-06 14:57 (Thursday)

Even with /nc off, you still have to hold Shift and Right-click on the target after you use Blessing.

You don't need to relog, no (/??)
Main Char: Bacon

zed638
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby xNacho21 » 2018-12-08 09:19 (Saturday)

Thanks Bacon, problem solved :D
xNacho21
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Technical Support