The Novel of Ro

The Novel of Ro

Postby xLightMx » 2018-11-29 13:20 (Thursday)

Hello, So since some of my friends are telling me to share this novel I decided to make a post about it so you all can see it (and enjoy it) so, let's start!  (/bawi)

This is actually a real story of me, my experiences with Ro and how I started this game etc...
Honestly, Idk how good this will be but I'm willing to give it a try and sure somethings may interest you in the future of this work.
SO without further ado let's GO!

The Novel of Ro:

Prologue:

'This is the witness of Destiny when he first played a game called Ragnarok online...'

Chapter 1

Destiny first played the game in 2012, when the game reached the peak of pre-re content and the official server was about to release renewal not so far after he joined the game.

He was playing with his cousin during the first days/weeks of the game and sometimes alone...
The game was fun back then, and it sounded appealing to him.

I was playing an acolyte during that time and it was my main character...
I didn't face many troubles enjoying the game, because people were willing to play with me (probably lack of healers)
although that didn't last until I realized how blessed were these times... Because right now I know how people used to like playing in parties unlike nowdays...
Leveling my acolyte was fun and I never felt lazy to do that (unlike right now), rather I reached lv70 rather so quickly for my mind during then.

My first negative experience was when I faced troubles changing my job to priest, because I took the quest before job 50 and then tried to continue it after I reached 50.

at that time I didn't realize how this action affected my quest progression so much that people were confused on how to help me accomplish it.

until someone said he is willing to do the quest for me if I gave him my account, and I foolishly believe him...

You know what happened after that, surprised is my cousin when he saw me playing a new acolyte character later on...
yet it was still fun and I didn't mind playing again...

End of Chapter 1.

so how was that?  (/gg)  (/gawi)

Note: DON'T REPLY HERE PLEASE, I made another topic for that... where you can share your thoughts and feedbacks.
Note: I purposely changed the perspective if you're wondering ;3;
Note: I hope I'll be able to finish this work and release it regularly before I become too lazy or I lose interest on it  (/sry)  (probably it might end soon if it people didn't like it.)

The Feedback topic:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2324&p=11453#p11453
Last edited by xLightMx on 2018-12-03 01:02 (Monday), edited 1 time in total.
Does the light of your soul still shine?
Is it still a beacon that others can find?
Or does a guilty conscience cover it like a film
Dulling its rays and causing it to look dim?

Do you tell yourself everything is just fine
Ignoring the needs of others as if blind?
What about those who have gone astray?
And those who are lonely and afraid?

Dont forget to giv my novel a shot in the art section
xLightMx
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Re: The Novel of Ro

Postby xLightMx » 2018-12-02 13:35 (Sunday)

Hello everyone and welcome to the ... Ah, I haven't really made an official name for this yet... :shock:
actually, I didn't think about this up until now :?

well... I guess we can call it "The novel of ro" for now..? (/swt)
what do u guys think?  (/hmm)

should we change the name or leave as it is right now?
I'm waiting for ur feedbacks and for now let's dig into it!  (/go)

'Proluge:
"a Detailed Chronicle..."

Chapter 1.5

As it was written in the previous chapter, I told u about my first experience of ro...
Originally it lasted for quite a bit before Chapter 2 events started...

So now I'm telling you what happened exactly during the first days of me...

Ro was The first MMORPG I ever played... and the game really affected me so much that I can't help but to love it for all these years
No matter how much sad stuff or happy stuff happened  (/lv)

When I first logged in, it was really magical to me...
I was impressed by the game visuals really (right now it feels weird to me that I felt that way  :lol: ) it was even magical because it was my first MMORPG too...

It's the time when I first tried playing the training novice ground and I was confused a lot at the beginning like, I didn't know how to move or do stuff at all during then  :oops:
I didn't know how to control this game probably and I'd not make it without my cousin helping me doing stuff.

The first mission was to wear my equips as Brade told me, and I faced troubles doing that even tho my cousin was helping me  :?

Anyways it was time for the actual combat when it was my first time seeing that cute poring <3
It sounded like a delicious jelly mob moving around ~  (/ho)

Anyways I killed it  :twisted:

Whatever, when we were able to change jobs I went for an Acolyte (as u know) and my cousin played swordsman.

We leveled peacefully during then and we played in separated times in which some events happened when I was alone~
The first is when I met a hunter in Glast Heim, the other was when I first leveled up with a stranger.

~The first adventure!~
I was wandering around the church where I saw an NPC that offered me the acolyte quest.
I thought it'd be fun doing that quest and explore the game more...

The place of the quest sounded wondrously remoted, I felt like no one comes here in that place.
Anyways I did the quest and I learned so many stuff about the acolyte job  (/heh)  (honestly it took me some time doing it and it was somewhat hard for me)

Then one day I went to Glast Heim where a *lil funny conversation happened*
I met a hunter who was complaining about curse status and how he ran out of holy water  (/pif)
I told him that I can cure the curse with blessings. (I learned that form acolyte quest and I was so proud! hehehe)

He was surprised that blessing did that and it was funny because he seemed so troubled with fixing the curse issue with holy water (it was sold by NPC back then).

~The First Partner!~
Someone told me a place to level that would be good if I tried going there for exp.
It was called the first floor of the Geffen dungeon...

I went there and he told me that he will level up with me  :D
We created the party and we started hunting the poison spore.

Leveling there was fun and good for me hehe~
He asked me how is exp, when I told him how I felt.

I messed up my build so much then that he laughed when I told him how Innocently I got level 5 (heal/bless/agi) and a bunch of useless skills.
He didn't mind much I guess because I was new and all and told me how I should build my skills properly.

I was really amused whenever I saw this  (/heh)  emote it always made me laugh so much that I was annoyed I didn't know how to make my character do it  (/bzz)
it was cool until I got used for it~

But it will always make me smile remembering this person and how he become my most liked player and friend ^^

So many events that happened like the ones i mentioned and overall my experience was filled with fun and happy moments...
Some I remember and some I don't...

Until that day came when I met a mischievous person...
he was acting nice to me and I really liked him and he helped me so much that I trusted him completely and he fooled me  (/sob)

As I said I didn't mind starting all over again because it was fun and I didn't lose much stuff and zeny anyways.
what saddens me much when my old friends didn't remember and I couldn't contact them  (/sob)

Especially the Archer when he didn't believe it was me and he was hanging out with that liar (/pif)
it broke me...

At least eventually he believed me and everything went back again  :lol:
that liar was exposed but really I didn't report him or take my account back  (/an)

Many stuff happened later and a story is waiting to be told about that liar...

Until then my pens stop...'
Does the light of your soul still shine?
Is it still a beacon that others can find?
Or does a guilty conscience cover it like a film
Dulling its rays and causing it to look dim?

Do you tell yourself everything is just fine
Ignoring the needs of others as if blind?
What about those who have gone astray?
And those who are lonely and afraid?

Dont forget to giv my novel a shot in the art section
xLightMx
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Return to Art/Screenshots