Christmas Event 2018

Christmas Event 2018

Postby Liviana » 2019-01-06 18:20 (Sunday)

Hello folks!

I just happen to notice, that I don't find a complete guide in just one thread (and the ones I found are from 2016/2015).
Many ppl on my guild (Lazy Lizards) ask about a guide too, so I did one and decided to share it with the whole community. (/ok)

Christmas Event oRO 2018

First Step:

Go to one of the Event Usher NPC and let them warp you to Lutie:

They are also in Prontera, Geffen, Alberta…and I bet in other Cities too.

Second Step:

Go into the house which should be directly on the destination you got warped to with the the Usher Event.

Third Step – Start 1. Quest:

-Requirements:
1 Gift Box (unwraped)
1 Wrapping Lace
1 Wrapping Paper

- Inside the house on the right side are 3 Kafras, you have to talk first with Jasmine and then with Blossom.
You can ignore the one in the middle – she will warp you back to prontera if you want to.

-Blossom will ask you to wrap your gift and you will choose yes. Remember the colour of your gift.

-Then go and talk to Curly Sue (she is in the same room) and let your Gift Box be named…first you have to choose the colour of the gift box and in the text field you will type your own charakters name.

-Talk to her again! Now you will find another option which is „Cheer her up“ – choose it and give her your named gift box.
She will be happy and give you one of three random Headgears.
One of them is the Antonio’s Santa Hat (the best one you can get here), the others are Santa Hat and Santa Beard...You also get some other stuff (/ho)

End of Quest 1.
Last edited by Liviana on 2019-01-07 11:12 (Monday), edited 6 times in total.
Liviana
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Christmas Event 2018

Postby Liviana » 2019-01-06 18:26 (Sunday)

Fourth Step – Start 2. Quest:

-Requirement:

1 One named gift box (just do it like in the first quest)

-Talk now to the Kafra Roxie (she is in the same room too) and choose the option „Secret Event“. She will tell you about the missing Kafra Misty.

-Afterwards go in the direction of the Toy Factory, infront of it you will find a little Boy.

-Talk to him and choose all three options (one after another - from up to down). Afterwards talk to him again and give him now your personalized gift box.
He will give you five courius snowballs and ask you to go and search for Misty in the Toy Factory.
Before you go in…talk to Rudolph (the dog next to him) and you will get n Red Nose or an Antler.

-Now you will enter the Toy Factory…Misty is appearing on some different spots. They aren't random, so you can use just one of them you found again and again (I found her before I started the quest). I only used the one in the upper right corner of level 2.

-She will give you a Piece of Illusion. Take it back to the common boy and he will give you your rewards. Also you can see how many ppl still have to do the quest to free Misty.
I don’t know what happens than, but it makes me courius!

End of the second quest (well as long as not everyone did. Last number I got was "94 people left".
Last edited by Liviana on 2019-01-07 11:17 (Monday), edited 4 times in total.
Liviana
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby Liviana » 2019-01-07 11:23 (Monday)

Fifth Step – Start 3. Quest:

-Requirements:

10 Honey
2 Chicken Eggs
1 Mastela
1 Sweet Milk

Over 10.000 zeny or a Lou Yang warp

5 Star Dust
150 Scells (You can farm them or buy them at the Tool Dealer in Geffen, without Discount it cost 24.000 zeny in total)

5 Red Stocking

-This Quest starts in another Location, but still in Lutie. If you are there, you will see some kids standing in a circle with one man and a snowman.
The Location is on the left side of the map a bit further down than the house.

-Talk to Tobias Teppo first. He will tell you about Antonios cruel misdeeds and that he even has stolen 5 Red Stocking. He will also say that you should talk to the children.

-Talk to all children in the corner (you should not have the items you need with you! The ones who needs the honey etc, won't give you the reward of 3 "Buche De Noel" if you have only some of the items with you). At least 3 of them will give you a task. One needs ingredients (10 Honey, 2 Chicken Eggs, 1 Mastela, 1 Sweet Milk), another one wants you to deliver a present to his friend „Valdemar“ in Lou Yang and the last one want 5 Star dust and 150 Scell for decoration.

You can obtain the Chicken Eggs with a sidequest! For that you have to travel to Payon!

Chicken Eggs:

-Talk to the Chicken Researcher who is right at the spawn point of Payon. And buy some Chicken Feed. He will also tell you how amazing the eggs of Payon are.

-Now you have to search for NPC Chickens which can spawn everywhere in Payon. Also I had the feeling that there is only one chicken spawning, so this can take a while and be a pain. After you found one, talk to it, try to catch it and then hope that it gives you an egg. If your feed is empty, you have to get more from the Researcher.

Delivery Package to Lou Yang:

-Here is a Screenshot of Valdemar in Lou Yang! He is right infront oft he entrance of the Louyang Dungeon.

-Okay, now you only have to gather the other items and bring them back to the kids in Lutie (remember you can always use the Event Usher to get there for free). They will give you some rewards and at last you will talk to Teppo.
Talk to him once more, he will be amazed that you even got the Red Stockings and beg you to bring it to his house near the Tool Dealer in Lutie.

-Of course we will do that.

-Go inside the house and talk to August!
He will give you the final reward:

Twin Santa Hat.

End of the third Quest!

That is all for now. I also have to say, I wouldn't have get it without the help of one guild member (/lv)
Last edited by Liviana on 2019-01-09 17:59 (Wednesday), edited 2 times in total.
Liviana
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby Liviana » 2019-01-07 11:25 (Monday)

I edited the guides to correct typing and grammar mistakes! I hope it is even more understandable now.
Liviana
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby Gobber » 2019-01-08 18:02 (Tuesday)

Appreciate it! (/lv) (/lv)
Gobber
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby Liviana » 2019-01-09 06:27 (Wednesday)

Thank you :). I am glad to help. The event is still in until the 12th january.
Liviana
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Return to Gameplay Guides