A Guide to getting to Places! (Teleport/Airship Guide)

A Guide to getting to Places! (Teleport/Airship Guide)

Postby Sheathz » 2018-04-19 18:25 (Thursday)

This Guide is not written by me!
However,I do find the importance of this crucial and I will post this here!

I do not know who the author is but he/she deserves the full credits!

"So you know or have come to discover all of these places exist and you want to go to one, or you've been given a quest and you have to get to a certain place, but.. you don't know where the hell the place is that you want / need to go to, or how to get there. This guide offers a quick list of how to get to a certain city, organized by city name. This guide is mostly intended for people new the game, but it's possible it could be handy for more veteran players who need to remember just which Kafra lady can get you where.

This guide currently lists known cities, and is gradually being updated with dungeon locations. If you have info to add, please comment and I'll be sure to credit you for the help. I've listed the cost of using the transport, whether it be teleport or by ship or airship. Currently adding in the locations of the Kafra employees as I go, the list may be incomplete currently.

Remember, this guide lists a place and then what places you can get there from -- i.e., the places underneath Prontera are the places you can get to Prontera from, not the places you can get to from Prontera. It's possible I will add a "Leaving From..." section later on."

Keywords:

K - Kafra, teleport provided by Kafra Services

AS - Airship (Please note: when you board the Airship once you can land in a city and reboard the Airship at no additional cost if you do not leave the terminal or the landing dock before you reach the terminal building. So if you accidentally get off in Einbroch and wanted Lighthalzen, just speak to the boarding staff again to get back on the Airship. Also, if you're on the Airship and miss your stop, don't worry - the Airship keeps continually flying back and forth, so if you miss your stop just stay on the Airship and wait until it circles around to your stop again.)

Getting To...
The Cities:
a. Prontera
b. Izlude
c. Alberta
d. Morroc
e. Payon
f. Geffen
g. Al De Baran
h. Amatsu
i. Kunlun
j. Louyang
k. Ayotaya
l. Comodo
m. Umbala
n. Nifflheim
o. Juno
p. Lighthalzen
q. Einbroch
r. Lutie

THE CITIES:

a. Prontera

Alberta - 1,800z K

Payon - 1,200z K

Morroc - 1,200z K

Geffen - 1,200z K

There are four Kafra employees in the city posted at each directional entrance: north, south, east, west. Only the west and south Kafra ladies offer teleport services.
============================================================
b. Izlude

Alberta - 500z *

Prontera - 600z K

Juno - 1,200z AS

The Kafra employee is located in the southern center section of the map, not far from where you enter if coming from Prontera. Please note that you can pay the 600z to get to Prontera if you're in a hurry / lazy but if you're trying to save zeny, Prontera can easily be reached by leaving Izlude from the west and heading north on the map, and vice versa by leaving Prontera from the south entrance and going to the east exit on the map to reach Izlude.

* There is a large brown ship in both Alberta and Izlude that will ferry you back and forth between the two for a cheaper fee than what a Kafra teleport would normally offer.
c. Alberta

Payon - 1,200z K

Morroc - 1,800z K

Prontera - 1,800z K

Izlude - 500z *

The Kafra employee is located in the top left corner of the map.
d. Morroc

Payon - 1,200z K

Comodo - 1,800z K

Prontera - 1,200z K

Izlude - 1,200z K

There are two Kafra employees that offer the same services; one in the center of the city, and one closer to the north entrance.
e. Payon

Alberta - 1,200z K

Morroc - 1,200z K

Prontera - 1,200z K

Izlude - 1,200z K

Kafra is found towards the very top of the map, close to centerline, standing beside the top end of the large paved walkway in the middle of the town.
f. Geffen

Prontera - 1,200z K

Izlude - 1,200z K

Al De Baran - 1,200z K

Kafra is found at the south end of the paved circle in the city that you see on the map.
g. Al De Baran

Izlude - 1,800z K

Juno - 1,200z K

Geffen - 1,200z K

Kafra is in the center of the city. She's not hard to find there, either: you'll generally find her by the crowd of adventurers that tends to idle around her.
h. Amatsu

Alberta - 10,000z - Amatsu is one of the four cities that can only be reached by sailing from Alberta. If you look on your map you'll see four piers jutting out on the east side of Alberta; Amatsu can be reached from the second pier from the top by speaking to the captain there.
i. Kunlun

Alberta - 10,000z - The envoy to Kunlun is found on the third pier down on the east side of the city.
j. Louyang

Alberta - 10,000z - The envoy to Louyang is found on the fourth pier down on the east side of the city. Speak to the girl on the pier.
k. Ayotaya

Alberta - 10,000z - Also located on the fourth pier down on the east side of the city. Speak to the male fighter standing on the pier.
l. Comodo

Morroc - 1,800z K

Umbala - 1,800z K
m. Umbala

Comodo - 1,800z K
n. Nifflheim

Umbala - only reachable via the Yggdrasil Tree in Umbala.
o. Juno

Izlude - 1,200z AS

Al De Baran - 1,200z K

Lighthalzen - 1,200z AS

Einbroch - 1,200z AS
p. Lighthalzen

Juno - 1,200z AS

Einbroch - 1,200z AS
q. Einbroch

Juno - 1,200z AS

Einbroch - 1,200z AS
r. Lutie / Toy Factory

Al De Baran - Free - To get to Lutie go to the northeast corner of the city and speak to the Santa Claus there. He will transport you to Lutie.
Sheathz
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: A Guide to getting to Places! (Teleport/Airship Guide)

Postby otaku131 » 2018-06-21 06:22 (Thursday)

From Yuno you can get to einbroch by airship, al de baran by kafra and there is NPC on the left side from kafra who can tp you to:

• Prontera
• Izlude
• Geffen
• Morroc
• Payon
• Alberta
• Comodo
otaku131
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: A Guide to getting to Places! (Teleport/Airship Guide)

Postby Stretta » 2018-06-21 22:54 (Thursday)

Also worth mentioning that you can get to Niff via "bungee jumping" in the middle of Umbala map.
Stretta
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Discord Username: Stretta#7162

Return to Gameplay Guides