WhiteSmith Cart Termination Build Help

WhiteSmith Cart Termination Build Help

Postby slamera3 » 2021-02-03 13:15 (Wednesday)

Hello! I’m new to the server currently leveling my merchant to Blacksmith but end goal is WS Cart Termination build! This is the class I wanted to explore in RO. Any tips would be appreciated. If anyone knows a low cost and high cost build plus items.

Regarding stats, most advise me yo get Agi 40+. I’ve read somewhere that min Atk speed tor car termination is 181-183. I am wondering why they recommend that low.

For vit~ recommended me 70+, stun proof?

For dex~ 58 for MVP is correct?

I’m afraid to get my stats wrong and end up releveling a new character.

Thank you~~ (/ok)
slamera3
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: WhiteSmith Cart Termination Build Help

Postby radicalsamba » 2021-04-14 06:08 (Wednesday)

[quote]Regarding stats, most advise me yo get Agi 40+. I’ve read somewhere that min Atk speed tor car termination is 181-183. I am wondering why they recommend that low.[/quote]
Most people advise for agi builds (40+ agi or 181+ aspd) for PVM content (leveling and farming). It makes your life a lot easier, but if you're gonna go PvP or WoE this won't help you much.

[quote]For vit~ recommended me 70+, stun proof?[/quote]
I believe you get stun proof with 100 vit, ain't that it? You should probably go for stun proof build if you're going WoE or PvP, otherwise 60~70vit is more than enough

[quote]For dex~ 58 for MVP is correct?[/quote]
48 dex will get you by most MVPs. But if you wanna do all of them without a Mummy card you should probably aim for 58.

Here is an example hybrid build that could help you as a reference, but usually i'd prefer either an agi build (181 aspd and less vit) or a vit build (100 vit and very little agi).
http://rocalc.com/#haAbLbibLaVbca6ababF ... aaaaakakua

Hope it helps a little (/gawi)
radicalsamba
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Gameplay Guides