Grampa's Solo Leveling Guide to 99 [INCOMPLETE]

Grampa's Solo Leveling Guide to 99 [INCOMPLETE]

Postby 1sec » 2020-08-29 14:53 (Saturday)

Table of Contents:
-Introduction
-First Class
-Second Class
-Level 90+
-Tips & Useful Links

NOTE: Please know and understand that I wrote this guide in January 2020 and will not complete it due to lack of free time :< (Unless I have free time)
If you have any additional information for this guide, please DM me on Discord or reply here and I'll add them whenever I free time.

Introduction
Hello OriginsRO players, GrampasAmazingPace (Or Grampa for short) here, and welcome to my 3rd newcomers' guide! (/no1)
In this guide I'll be covering all the popular (and less popular) locations to solo or duo party to level to 99 and also how to get to those locations.
As usual, I'll try my best to make it as easy to understand and simple as I can.
As this is my 3rd guide, I'll be writing this guide as if you already have followed my previous two guides or at least a "continuation" to my first guide rather than my second guide. If you haven't read them yet and you're new to the server, I'd strongly suggest visiting those guides for a more comfortable start.
Please do note: that I'll be only covering non-Trans classes since I don't have any Trans classes and I won't be having them ever. Also because I never played Taekwon, Gunslinger and a Ninja, I'll just behave as if a they are similar to other classes (e.g. Gunslinger = Archer; Ninja = Mage..). Also I will not cover the Novice Grounds and will assume you have started at least at level 10 as a First Class character.
I will not be covering skill/stat/gear builds in this guide!
And as always this guide is suited for both Newbies and Veterans to refresh your memory or maybe teach you some new stuff ;)
Note: Remember, I won't cover everything, there might be things that you'll need to figure out for yourselves! (Such as figuring out how to kill certain monsters in a certain strategy and alike).
Each part of the guide that contains the map's monsters' info will be going by BaseEXP order from Lowest to Highest.
Now with all my nonsense have been said, let's jump into the guide! (/go) (/go) (/go)

First Class
Spoiler: show
What? Novice is evolving!
Congratulations! Your Novice have evolved into a First Class!

Level 10-25 Locations
Okay, this is great! We have so many locations to choose from at this level range.

Payon Forest
I chose this map since it's very easy fast to access - one portal east of Payon. Here you will encounter Spores, a mushroom hopping monster who gives awesome EXP on the first stage of First Class. This mushroom monster will drop you Strawberries, Hat [0] and a Blue Herb on a low chance! Don't forget to also kill Pupas if you encounter any since they can drop a Guard [1] which is a good item.
Poring: HP - 50 / BaseEXP - 10 / JobEXP - 5 / Element - Water 1
Pupa: HP - 427 / BaseEXP - 10 / JobEXP - 20 / Element - Earth 1
Willow: HP - 95 / BaseEXP - 25 / JobEXP - 20 / Element - Earth 1
Spore: HP - 510 / BaseEXP - 330 / JobEXP - 540 / Element - Water 1
Suited for: All classes, just get healing items.
Duo Parties: All class combinations.
Pro tip: You can go straight to the Wolves section in this guide since Spores are also located there, and when you're ready, start killing Wolves.

Mandragoras:
The reason this annoying monster is on the list is mainly because they drop Stem in prt_fild02, they also have a chance to drop a Four Leaf Clover (An ingredient for the Bunny Band Quest), Green Lives and a damage enhancer Card against Wind Element. Players have auto-buying vendors who will buy Stems usually for 1k each! This is one of the best methods to make quick cash early on in the game, so I'd suggest killing Mandragoras if you're new to the server.
Also there's a nice bonus on this map, the mini-boss Lunatic called Eclipse is roaming around this map and can drop Angelic Protection [1], Cute Ribbon, Opal for the Acolyte Holy Light Quest and a nice taming item for Lunatics called Rainbow Carrot and do be careful because this monster aggressive. Fabre Card is pretty neat to have for some specific WoE builds, however, if you don't need that card then don't bother killing Fabres.
Pupa: HP - 427 / BaseEXP - 10 / JobEXP - 20 / Element - Earth 1
Fabre: HP - 63 / BaseEXP - 10 / JobEXP - 5 / Element - Earth 1
Lunatic: HP - 60 / BaseEXP - 10 / JobEXP - 20 / Element - Neutral 3
Mandragora: HP - 405 / BaseEXP - 225 / JobEXP - 160 / Element - Earth 3
Eclipse: HP - 1,800 / BaseEXP - 300 /JobEXP - 275 / Element - Neutral 3

Payon Dungeon/Caves Level 1:
To get to this dungeon, you'll need to be in Payon. Walk to the northern exit at the top right and then head to the top left portal. Welcome, this is Payon Caves.
This is a very popular location to level up since most veteran players who quit RO will usually always remember Payon Caves.
This level 1 dungeon has two hostile monsters: Familiars and Zombies. While Skeletons and Poporings will become aggressive once you attack them, the are the crown jewel here in terms of EXP. Do note that Poporings hurt the most here but can also drop Green Herbs to cure you from the Zombies and Poporings' poisonous touch.
Best drops in this map to sell for an NPC or have for yourselves are: Opals, Skull Rings and Romantic Flower from Red Plants.
Skeleton: HP - 234 / BaseEXP - 90 / JobEXP - 70 / Element - Undead 1
Familiar: HP - 155 / BaseEXP - 140 / JobEXP - 75 / Element - Dark 1
Zombie: HP - 534 / BaseEXP - 250 / JobEXP - 165 / Element - Undead 1
Poporing: HP - 344 / BaseEXP - 405 / JobEXP - 220 / Element - Poison 1
Best suited for: Thief, Acolyte, Archer.

Anthell Level 1:
Ants, ants and more ants! Welcome to the Ants' lair or.. Hell?.
So this dungeon is not for the faint heart, it has one Mini-boss (Maya Purple) so remember to stack up your Fly Wings or equip your Teleport Clip for safety.
To get to the entrance of this dungeon, you'll need to walk south of Prontera three maps and on the third map you need to go through the bottom left portal, and the entrance will be around the top next to where to the portal of which you came from.
So basically you got the ants family which are your primary targets: Eggs, Andre (Yellow ant), Piere (Green ant), Deniro (Red ant) and Vitatas (Fat black healing ant).
Best ant to farm here is of course Vitata, not only it has great EXP for this dungeon, it can also drop a Card that allows you to use Level 1 Heal!
Other nice drops here: Ant Egg Card, Ant Card, Green Lives, Red Bloods, Honey and Royal Jellies.
Do get fly wings or a teleport clip if you'll encounter the mini-boss known as Maya Purple since she's very fast and powerful, and her slave monsters are even faster!
Ant Egg: HP - 420 / BaseEXP - 25 / JobEXP - 20 / Element - Neutral 3
Andre: HP - 688 / BaseEXP - 545 / JobEXP - 355 / Element - Earth 1
Piere: HP - 733 / BaseEXP - 610 / JobEXP - 390 / Element - Earth 1
Deniro: HP - 760 / BaseEXP - 675 / JobEXP - 425 / Element - Earth 1
Vitata: HP - 894 / BaseEXP - 815 / JobEXP - 505 / Element - Earth 1
Maya Purple: HP - 55,479 / BaseEXP - 52,480 / JobEXP - 19,465 / Element - Earth 4
Suited for: All classes, just get healing items. Careful tho, the ants here will mob you once you attack one of them!
Best suited for: Thief, Archer.

Alternatives:
Boa: HP - 471 / BaseEXP - 360 / JobEXP - 240 / Element - Earth 1 | Location: pay_fild02 - Two maps south of Payon.
Creamy: HP - 595 / BaseEXP - 525 / JobEXP - 350 / Element - Wind 1 | Location: prt_fild04 - Two maps west of Prontera.
Vadon : HP - 1,017 / BaseEXP - 675 / JobEXP - 425 / Element - Water 1 | Location: iz_dun00 - Top right Sailor NPC in Izlude, the fee is 250z to enter the Byalan Dungeon.
Pecopeco: HP - 531 / BaseEXP - 795 / JobEXP - 360 / Element - Fire 1 | Location: moc_fild06 - One map North and then one map east of Morroc.
Muka: HP - 610 / BaseEXP - 1,365 / JobEXP - 600 / Element - Earth 1 | Location: moc_fild18 - Two maps south of Morroc.

Notes:
You can start going to the next step at level 20 or 15 if you're feeling brave.

Level 25-40 Locations
Awesome, you have got a tiny step closer to 99~! :D

The famous Woofs:
This monster is pretty straight forward. They are non-aggressive, however, they will gang up on you like the Ants in Anthell if you attack any Wolf and as long as they're in sight of the Wolf engaging battle.
They're located in pay_fild02 which is two maps south of Payon. There are also Boas in this map just as stated above this part in the Alternatives section.
You can either save up Strawberries or sell them to auto-buying vendors for like 400z-700z each.
Spore: HP - 510 / BaseEXP - 330 / JobEXP - 540 / Element - Water 1
Boa: HP - 471 / BaseEXP - 360 / JobEXP - 240 / Element - Earth 1
Wolf: HP - 919 / BaseEXP - 1,645 / JobEXP - 995 / Element - Earth 1
Best suited for: Archer, Mage, Thief.

Payon Forest v2:
This is a bit different and not many players use this method, however, I still consider this a nice spot due to the EXP and drops (Dead Branches, Honey, Poo Poo Hat and Bigfoot & Eggrya cards).
So this peaceful forest contains Bigfoots, Eggryas and the aggressive Elder Willows.
If you're bored of Wolves, this will be a good alternative. Just be warned tho that Elder Willows can cast a Level 3 Firebolt and can hurt a bit at these levels.
Elder Willow: HP - 693 / BaseEXP - 815 / JobEXP - 505 / Element - Fire 2
Eggyra - HP - 633 / BaseEXP - 1,075 / JobEXP - 1,100 / Element - Ghost 2
Bigfoot: HP - 1,619 / BaseEXP - 1,550 / JobEXP - 940 / Element - Earth 1
Best suited for: Archer, Mage, Thief, Swordsman.
Best suited Duo party: Acolyte with any DPS character.

Orc Dungeon level 1:
This dungeon is small and so it's packed with monsters, do be careful here since all the strong monsters here are aggressive, so tread lightly. This map contains Orc Skeletons, Orc Zombies and Drainliars who give the most EXP in this map.
Good drops here are the Buster [2], Sardonyx, Emperium, Orc Helm, Orc Skeleton and Drainliar cards.
Familiar: HP - 155 / BaseEXP - 140 / JobEXP - 75 / Element - Dark 1
Steel Chonchon - HP - 530 / BaseEXP - 545 / JobEXP - 355 / Element - Wind 1
Orc Zombie: HP - 1,568 / BaseEXP - 980 / JobEXP - 600 / Element - Undead 1
Orc Skeleton: HP - 2,278 / BaseEXP - 1,575 / JobEXP - 970 / Element - Undead 1
Drainliar - HP - 1,162 / BaseEXP - 2,155 / JobEXP - 880 / Element - Dark 2
Best suited for: Archer, Thief, Swordsman, Acolyte.

Payon Dungeon/Caves Level 2:
Welcome to the 2nd level of Payon Caves, brave one.
This dungeon is pretty nice, it has good drops too! This dungeon contains two monsters from the two previous sections: Drainliars and Eggryas, and I already covered their drops. The new obtainable items here are dropped from Skeleton Soldier and Archer Skeletons. The drops are: Apple of Archer, Archer Skeleton Card, Skeleton Soldier Card and Stiletto[2] for nice NPC cash.
Also you'll encounter a statue-like mushroom at the end of this level where you'll have Black Mushrooms around it on the water and they can drop Crystal Blues to make Crystal Arrows or save them for Endow Tsunami.
Eggyra - HP - 633 / BaseEXP - 1,075 / JobEXP - 1,100 / Element - Ghost 2
Skeleton Soldier - HP - 2,334 / BaseEXP - 1,860 / JobEXP - 1,130 / Element - Undead 1
Drainliar - HP - 1,162 / BaseEXP - 2,155 / JobEXP - 880 / Element - Dark 2
Archer Skeleton - HP - 3,040 / BaseEXP - 2,415 / JobEXP - 1,415 / Element - Undead 1
Best suited for: Archer, Acolyte.

Alternatives:
Cornutus: HP - 1,620 / BaseEXP - 1,200 / JobEXP - 745 / Element - Water 1 | Location: iz_dun01 - This is Byalan level 2, to get here you'll need to enter Byalan level 1 (From Izlude top right Sailor NPC; 250z to enter).
Zerom: HP - 1,109 / BaseEXP - 1,200 / JobEXP - 745 / Element - Fire 1 | Location: in_sphinx1 - One map west of Morroc.
Yoyo: HP - 879 BaseEXP - 1,400 / JobEXP - 555 / Element - Earth 1 | Location: prt_fild03 - The map outside of the Monk's Job Change Quest, one map east of Prontera, north and then east again.
Flora: HP - 2,092 BaseEXP - 1,785 / JobEXP - 1,130 / Element - Earth 1 | Location: ein_fild10 - One map south of Einbroch and two maps east.
Desert Wolf: HP - 1,716 BaseEXP - 2,135 / JobEXP - 1,330 / Element - Fire 1 | Location: moc_fild14 - One map south of Morroc and three maps east.
Porcellio: HP - 1,654 BaseEXP - 2,560 / JobEXP - 1,730 / Element - Earth 3 | Location: ein_fild09 - One map south of Einbroch and one map east.
Savage: HP - 2,092 BaseEXP - 2,605 / JobEXP - 1,240 / Element - Earth 2 | Location: prt_fild10 - One map south of Prontera, two maps west and one map south.

Level 35-65 Locations
Great! This is the last section for the First Class guide. Unless you're going for a Perma-First Class or a Baby Class to overcome the 80 stat barrier.

Post-apocalyptic worms! Uhh.. I mean Hodes!:
This monster is decent, it has decent drops such as: Green Lives, Rough Elunium and Town Sword [2].
Also you can hunt Magnolians here who drop Old Frying Pan which is a key component for Crunch Toast Quest!
A couple of problems in this map are the MvP Phreeoni and two aggressive monsters who are Frilldoras and Scorpions so Teleporting around is a crucial key for survival here. Also you have a non-aggressive weak monster flying around here called Steel Chonchon and I'd suggest killing them since they have a low chance of dropping Wind of Verdure and Steel.
To get to this Map, you'll need to travel to Morroc, go two maps south and then one map east.
Steel Chonchon - HP - 530 / BaseEXP - 545 / JobEXP - 355 / Element - Wind 1
Magnolia: HP - 3,195 / BaseEXP - 1,965 / JobEXP - 1,240 / Element - Water 1
Scorpion: HP - 1,109 / BaseEXP - 1,435 / JobEXP - 880 / Element - Fire 1
Frilldora: HP - 2,023 / BaseEXP - 2,645 / JobEXP - 1,595 / Element - Fire 1
Hode: HP - 2,282 / BaseEXP - 2,750 / JobEXP - 1,500 / Element - Earth 2
MvP Phreeoni: HP - 188,000 / BaseEXP - 160,875 / JobEXP - 82,225 / Element - Neutral 3
Suited for: All classes, just get healing items and Fly Wings/Teleport Clip.
Best suited for: Archer, Swordsman, Thief, Mage.

Sunken Ship Level 1:
So this map is pretty annoying to handle but once you get used to it, the EXP is decent and the drops are okay. The monsters here are mostly aggressive starting from Poison Spore, Pirate Skeleton, Whispers and Hydras. While the non-aggressive monster Kukre will not attack you, it'll loot anything on the ground and it's pretty quick, so be sure to have auto-loot on!
You can obtain here: Fabric, Star Dust, Whisper Card, Hat [1], Blue Herb, Karvodailnirol, Well-dried bone, Detrimindexta, Hydra Card, Earthworm the Dude, Crystal Blue and Kukre Card.
I've added this dungeon under this section mainly because it's very mobby and you've got Whispers to deal with.
Kukre: HP - 507 / BaseEXP - 190 / JobEXP - 140 / Element - Water 1
Hydra: HP - 660 / BaseEXP - 295 / JobEXP - 200 / Element - Water 2
Poison Spore: HP - 665 / BaseEXP - 930 / JobEXP - 465 / Element - Poison 1
Pirate Skeleton: HP - 1,676 / BaseEXP - 1,165 / JobEXP - 710 / Element - Undead 1
Whisper: HP - 1,796 / BaseEXP - / 2,955 / JobEXP - 2,995 / Element - Ghost 3
Suited for: Archer, Mage.
Best suited Duo party: Acolyte with any range DPS character.

Byalan Dungeon Level 3:
Get your Snorkel and take a deep breathe into this undersea dungeon. Here you will encounter water-type monsters (of course) and some of them are aggressive here. While Obeaune and Hydras are aggressive here, the main problem here will be the Merman. If you encounter that aggressive half-human half-fish monster, I'd suggest you run for your lives, since he's very strong and even if you can kill him, it's not very rewarding killing him.
Cornutus and Marse are not aggressive here and the loot is good. You'll be able to obtain in this dungeon these kinds of awesome loot: Shield [1], Crystal Blue, Mystic Frozen, Aquamarine, Grape, Heart of Mermaid, Saint's Robe [1], Fin Helm and Witherless Rose!
Cornutus: HP - 1,620 / BaseEXP - 1,200 / JobEXP - 745 / Element - Water 1
Marse: HP - 5,034 / BaseEXP - 2,930 / JobEXP - 1,850 / Element - Water 2
Obeaune: HP - 3,952 / BaseEXP - 3,220 / JobEXP - 2,035 / Element - Water 2
Merman: HP - 14,690 / BaseEXP - 22,500 / JobEXP - 15,000 / Element - Water 3

Mr. Sandman, give me a dream:
Well, this monster is located outside the Assassin's Job Change Quest on moc_fild16.
On top of that, we have on this map two types of ants, Magnolias and Hodes. This map could be a good alternative to the Hodes Map since the only aggressive monster here is Sandman. Sandman alone can drop Katar of Quaking, Hypnotist's Staff, Sandman Card, Great Nature and Rough Elunium.
Ant Egg: HP - 420 / BaseEXP - 25 / JobEXP - 20 / Element - Neutral 3
Andre: HP - 688 / BaseEXP - 545 / JobEXP - 355 / Element - Earth 1
Deniro: HP - 760 / BaseEXP - 675 / JobEXP - 425 / Element - Earth 1
Magnolia: HP - 3,195 / BaseEXP - 1,965 / JobEXP - 1,240 / Element - Water 1
Hode: HP - 2,282 / BaseEXP - 2,750 / JobEXP - 1,500 / Element - Earth 2
Sandman: 3,413 / BaseEXP - 4,050 / JobEXP - 2,460 / Element - Earth 3

Payon Dungeon Level 3& 4:
I chose both of those maps since they both have pretty nice drops and EXP. Monsters who roam around these dungeons are: Munaks, Bonguns, Hydras for level 3 and a few on level 4, and Sohees, Ninetails, Greatest Generals, Giant Whisper and Mandragoras are located on the 4th level. You should run or Fly Wing/Teleport when you encounter a Nine Tail, these monsters are strong, aggressive and fast with high Flee rating, so be cautious. Notable drops are: Shoes [1], Ninja Suit [0], Munak Hat, Muffler [1], Nurse Cap, Sohee Card, Authoritative Badges, Stilleto [3] and Hydra Card.
Best drop will be a Giant Whisper Card! This card is the best so far in the current episode of the server for an Undershirt [1].
As you can see, the EXP here is pretty good and also there are a lot of good drops here.
Mandragora: HP - 405 / BaseEXP - 225 / JobEXP - 160 / Element - Earth 3
Skeleton Soldier - HP - 2,334 / BaseEXP - 1,860 / JobEXP - 1,130 / Element - Undead 1
Bongun: HP - 3,520 / BaseEXP - 2,120 / JobEXP - 1,210 / Element - Undead 1
Archer Skeleton - HP - 3,040 / BaseEXP - 2,415 / JobEXP - 1,415 / Element - Undead 1
Giant Whisper: HP - 5,040 / BaseEXP - 2,685 / JobEXP - 2,725 / Element - Ghost 2
Munak: HP - 2,872 / BaseEXP - 3,005 / JobEXP - 1,590 / Element - Undead 1
Sohee: HP - 5,628 / BaseEXP - 3,695 / JobEXP - 2,275 / Element - Water 1
Greatest General: HP - 3,632 / BaseEXP - 6,190 / JobEXP - 3,760 / Element - Fire 2
Ninetail: HP - 7,766 / BaseEXP - 14,060 / JobEXP - 4,125 / Element - Fire 3
Best suited for: Archer, Thief, Swordsman, Mage.

Toy Factory Dungeon Level 1 & 2:
Welcome to Willy Wonka's factory! :P
On the first level you'll encounter a big variety of Poring-kind monsters such as: Poring, Drops, Poporing, Marin, Mastering and Angeling, the last two are aggressive in this dungeon. You'll also have to face Chepet who's also aggressive, a few Myst Cases and a bunch of Cookies and Christmas Cookies.
Noteable drops: Drops Card, Sandals [1], Cookie Card, Christmas Cookie Card (will be great when Odin Dungeon comes out), Hood [1], Gift Box, Old Blue Box, Myst Case Card, Angel Wing, Emperium and Angeling Card on the first floor. All the action and main focus of many players regarding this dungeon is on the 2nd floor since you have a lot of Myst Cases who give good EXP and will drop a Piece of Cake to sell to an NPC for 1,860z (With Overcharge) or to gather as a 2nd key component for Crunch Toast. Cruisers can drop Monk Hat, and are annoying to deal with since they're ranged attackers and aggressive. However, having an Acolyte companion as a duo party with Pneuma will solve this problem easily. Baby Hati is also present here but he walks very slow, hits hard and can also cast Frost Diver whenever he feels like it. Don't forget to get Fly Wings or a Teleport Clip since the MvP Stormy Knight is present in this dungeon will freeze you if you start running from him and kill you, not a pleasant thing to have since it's 'kind of' a long walk to get here.
To get to this dungeon, you'll need to warp to Alde Baran, head to the north east area, talk to Santa and tell him you want to go to Lutie. From here you'll just need to walk two maps to the north and you're in the dungeon.
Drops: HP - 55 / BaseEXP - 20 / JobEXP - 15 / Element - Fire 1
Mastering: HP - 2,415 / BaseEXP - 150 / JobEXP - 50 / Element - Water 1
Marin: HP - 742 / BaseEXP - 330 / JobEXP - 220 / Element - Water 2
Angeling: HP - 55,000 / BaseEXP - 815 / JobEXP - 720 / Element - Holy 4
Christmas Goblin: HP - 1,176 / BaseEXP - 1,410 / JobEXP - 855 / Element - Wind 1
Cookie: HP - 950 / BaseEXP - 1,550 / JobEXP - 940 / Element - Neutral 3
Christmas Cookie: HP - 2,090 / BaseEXP - 2,305 / JobEXP - 1,420 / Element - Holy 2
Cruiser: HP - 2,820 / BaseEXP - 5,500 / JobEXP - 2,250 / Element - Neutral 3
Baby Hati: HP - 20,199 / BaseEXP - 5,110 / JobEXP - 14,900 / Element - Water 2
Myst Case: HP - 3,450 / BaseEXP - 5,565 / JobEXP - 3,440 / Element - Neutral 3
Chepet: HP - 4,950 / BaseEXP - 7,590 / JobEXP - 4,730 / Element - Fire 1
Stormy Knight: HP - 240,000 / BaseEXP - 321,750 / JobEXP - 107,250 / Element - Wind 4
Best suited for: Archer, Thief, Swordsman.

Geographers:
These annoying little plants will give you awesome EXP! However, they are tough to kill, hit very hard and will heal themselves or their fellow Geographers if they are in range. If you're looking for drops, this is not your monster. They're located North of Einbroch. That's about it with those immobile guys. You will also encounter a few Giearths here who can drop the famous Elven Ears, also a Cap [1] and Great Nature, while Holden can drop a Super Novice Hat [1] and a Six Shooter[2]. There are even a handful of Minerals here who can drop Emperium, Gold and Oridecon. Be warned, these jumping Crystals will hurt ALOT. Metalings can be found here too, and their best drop is either their Card or Crimson Bolt[2]. Good thing about this map is that only the Geographers are aggressive and they cannot move! :P
Holden: HP - 2,209 / BaseEXP - 1,340 / JobEXP - 860 / Element - Earth 2
Metaling: HP - 889 / BaseEXP - 2,460 / JobEXP - 1,245 / Element - Neutral 1
Giearth: HP - 2,252 / BaseEXP - 2,475 / JobEXP - 1,505 / Element - Earth 1
Geographer: HP - 8,071 / BaseEXP - 13,575 / JobEXP - 10,000 / Element - Earth 3
Mineral: HP - 7,950 / BaseEXP - 17,815 / JobEXP - 8,840 / Element - Neutral 2
Best suited for: Archer, Mage.
Best suited Duo party: Acolyte with any ranged DPS character.

Mi Gaos/Increase Soil:
These slow hopping sand monsters will give you great exp, hit very hard and maybe will drop on a low chance a bit of Gold and Great Nature. There are also the annoying Mantises on this Map who will are the only aggressive monsters in this map, they will drop a beautiful Emerald, Green Lives, Rough Elunium and the Card is good. You may find here Caramels who might drop Pike[4] or a Coat [1], while Anacondas and Bigfoots are weak here, the good drops from those two are dropped by Bigfoots which are: Poo Poo Hat, Honey and the Card is great if you're going to party in Luina Guild Dungeon (Costs 200k to enter any guild dungeon if your guild doesn't own the castle). Unless you're looking for an increase damage on Poison Element, then the Anaconda Card is the drop you want.
To get to Louyang, you'll first need to go to Alberta and then head east to the Docks. Talk to this girl and pay 10,000z (Alternative is to ask in #main if anyone has a warp to Louyang, or warp yourself with a Warper slave).
Caramel: HP - 1,424 / BaseEXP - 1,320 / JobEXP - 810 / Element - Earth 1
Anaconda: HP - 1,109 / BaseEXP - 1,500 / JobEXP - 745 / Element - Poison 1
Bigfoot: HP - 1,619 / BaseEXP - 1,550 / JobEXP - 940 / Element - Earth 1
Mantis: HP - 2,472 / BaseEXP - 1,965 / JobEXP - 1,240 / Element - Earth 1
Mi Gao: HP - 8,230 / BaseEXP - 13,800 / JobEXP - 10,550 / Element - Earth 3
Best suited for: Archer, Mage, Fireblend INT Swordsman.
Tip: Acolyte should kite the Mi Gaos by either with Holy Light or Decrease AGI.

Alternatives:
Orc Lady: HP - 2,000 / BaseEXP - 3,220 / JobEXP - 2,035 / Element - Earth 2 | Location: gef_fild10 - Talk to Kafra to warp to Orc Dungeon and she'll warp you to Orc's Village.
Kobold: HP - 2,179-3,893 / BaseEXP - 3,220-4,940 / JobEXP - 2,035-3,125 / Element - Wind 2/Fire 2/Poison 2 | Location: gef_dun08 - Two maps west of Geffen.
Stone Shooter: HP - 4,104 / BaseEXP - 6,190 / JobEXP - 3,760 / Element - Fire 3 | Location: um_dun01 - North of Umbala.
Firelock Soldier: HP - 3,852 / BaseEXP - 6,465 / JobEXP - 5,015 / Element - Undead 2 | Location: ama_dun01 - Top floor attic of Amatsu castle located on the north western part of the town.
Alligator: HP - 6,962 / BaseEXP - 6,895 / JobEXP - 4,330 / Element - Earth 3 | Location: cmd_fild01 - Two maps east of Comodo.
Hunter Fly: HP - 5,242 / BaseEXP - 7,585 / JobEXP - 4,760 / Element - Wind 2 | Location: gef_dun00 - Central Geffen; Geffen Tower / Dungeon level 1.
Earth Petite: HP - 6,881 / BaseEXP - 8,385 / JobEXP - 5,170 / Element - Earth 1 | Location: mjolnir_02 - Warp from Kafra to Mjolnir Dead Pit and she'll warp you to the Mjolnir's field.
Sidewinder: HP - 4,929 / BaseEXP - 9,980 / JobEXP - 4,965 / Element - Poison 1 | Location: cmd_fild08 - One map south of Morroc and one map west.
Last edited by 1sec on 2020-08-29 15:28 (Saturday), edited 2 times in total.
Owner of Grampa's Supply Shops

Main Characters: show
|GrampasAmazingPace| - Wizard 99 [Sorcerer]
!GrandpasAmazingPace! - Knight 98 [ThrongOrganizer]
[GrandpasAmazingPace] - Hunter 97 [MightyBlitzer]
.GrampasAmazingPace. - Priest 87 [Ecclesiastic]

Alt Characters: show
^KillinG^ - Priestess 98 [Onegai, Senpai~!]
.KillinG. - Alchemist 95 [Thaumaturgist]
KillinG - Assassin 85 [CriticalDevotee]

Babies: show
GrammasAmazingPace - Baby Swordie 99 [SuperBash]
1sec
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Re: Grampa's Solo Leveling Guide to 99 [INCOMPLETE]

Postby 1sec » 2020-08-29 14:53 (Saturday)

Second Class
Spoiler: show
Congratulations~!! Now with a second class the game is going to get more fun and interesting.
Okay the first thing that players do is get a few job levels. One thing to note regarding Hunters is that I suggest killing a few monsters outside the Hunter's guild (In the future it may be in Hugel so I guess kill some monsters outside of Hugel) so you could return and rent a Falcon.

Level 60-90 Locations
Let's start this part of the guide, shall we?

High Orcs or HOs in short:
This humanoid beast will always be aggressive towards anyone who they see in sight, in fact, all orcs (except Orc Warriors) are aggressive so tread lightly when encountering these folks because they're not afraid to gang up on you.
The most common item and useful if you have 10,000 of them is the Orcish Voucher which is one of the quest items on the Orc Hero Helm Quest and are dropped by High Orc and Orc Warrior. Another item that can be dropped by both of those monsters is the Orcish Axe and can be Slotted to Orcish Axe [4]. Steel is also dropped by High Orcs and with 100 of them you can make Binoculars and a Cigarette is dropped by Orc Warrior also it's Card is pretty neat. The other two orcs left except for the boss in this Map are Orc Lady and Orc Archer and the only three notable drops from these two are the Gakgung [2], Earring [0] and the Card from the lady which is extremely awesome for this map! The main issue in this map is the MvP known as Orc Hero and when you see him you can simply run or Fly Wing/Teleport away. To get here you'll need to use the Kafra to warp to Orc Dungeon and head one map to the west.
Orc Warrior: HP - 1,400 / BaseEXP - 2,040 / JobEXP - 800 / Element - Earth 1
Orc Lady: HP - 2,000 / BaseEXP - 3,220 / JobEXP - 2,035 / Element - Earth 2
Orc Archer: HP - 7,440 / BaseEXP - 8,645 / JobEXP - 8,935 / Element - Earth 1
High Orc: HP - 6,890 / BaseEXP - 18,090 / JobEXP - 8,195 / Element - Fire 2
MvP Orc Hero: HP - 585,700 / BaseEXP - 293,150 / JobEXP - 164,450 / Element - Earth 2
Best suited for: Archer 2nd class, Knight, Wizard.
Best suited Duo party: Priest with Bowling Bash Knight.

Zombie Prisoners:
Welcome to Glast Heim! This area is huge O_O;
To get to Glast Heim walk one map north of Geffen and three maps west (You can also ask in #main chat from players to warp you or get a Slave Warper to @memo there).
The monster majority's element in Glast Heim is Undead or Shadow and the Area we're headed to has 2 out of 4 monsters with either one of those elements. The klutzy Zombie Prisoner is of course the Undead one and can drop a few decent drops such as Elunium, Iron Cain, it's Card is pretty good and regarding Shackles, I would only equip if I just started. And if that's not the case then I'll drop it due to heavy weight. Injustice falls under the Shadow element family and I would say that you can profit out of all it's drops and either enjoy the spoils for yourselves or sell them. We talked about Steel earlier about the fact that having 100 of those you can make a Binoculars, and two types of armor are dropped by this monster: Padded Armor and Full Plate. Forbidden Red Candle is also dropped by this monster and you can either tame a Zealotus or with it or create it's Mask by doing the Quest and the Card that it drops is pretty fun to have too. Rybio's best drops are Oridecon and 2carat Diamond which both can be sold; the Oridecon to vend and the Diamond to NPC it.
The last most annoying monster on this map is the teleporting Hunter Fly and it only the Card is a good drop while the other decent drop is steel.
To reach this map, follow these two photos:
Hunter Fly: HP - 5,242 / BaseEXP - 7,585 / JobEXP - 4,760 / Element - Wind 2
Injustice: HP - 7,600 / BaseEXP - 10,590 / JobEXP - 7,440 / Element - Dark 2
Zombie Prisoner: HP - 11,280 / BaseEXP - 13,175 / JobEXP - 8,620 / Element - Undead 3
Rybio: HP - 9,572 / BaseEXP - 31,585 / JobEXP - 17,600 / Element - Neutral 2
Best suited for: Archer 2nd class, Knight, Wizard, Crusader, Priest.
Best suited Duo party: Priest with any class.

Sting the slimy glove:
Ugh.. Getting to this Map is a bit of a pain so let me break it down for you.
Firstly, you'll need to get at LEAST 100 Fly Wings or a Teleport Clip!
Secondly, warp to Glast Heim and get to this dungeon's entrance at the center of the map.

After you enter the dungeon, you'll need to go to the south eastern portal.

Then you head to the western portal.

Here is where the shitload of Fly Wings come into play, since this is a HUGE map your chances of teleporting to the north eastern portal decreases, so just keep spamming Teleport or Fly Wing until you get close to it.

The slimy glove-looking monsters who are Stings are your primary EXP here, they also can drop a Silk Ribbon, good for either as a Lunatic Pet Accessory or for the Red Ribbon quest which can be found in Here. Their best drop tho is the Glove [1] which can be carded with a Zerom Card that will give you a total of +4 DEX with the glove included. Another notable drop is Great Nature that can be used to make Stone Arrows against the Gargolyes who are also in this map and also Mud Lumps can be sold to an NPC which is dropped by Stings. Another great drop here is the Bow Thimble [0] which is dropped by Gargolyes and can also be Slotted by a low chance.
Gargoyle: HP - 3,950 / BaseEXP - 8,250 / JobEXP - 8,250 / Element - Wind 3
Sting: HP - 9,500 / BaseEXP - 20,405 / JobEXP - 14,850 / Element - Earth 3
Best suited for: Archer 2nd class, Mage 2nd class.
Best suited Duo party: Priest with Archer 2nd class/Mage 2nd class.

Alarms:
I'll keep this one short - This Map has a lot of Alarms, and a handful of Mimics, Tower Keepers and Ridewords. Notable drops: Rideword Card, Old Blue Box, Old Purple Box, Emperium are dropped by Mimic and it's Card is just awesome. While you'll barely find any Tower Keepers in this map, their Card and Memory Book drops are just so good and expensive too! They can also drops two kinds of keys that can gain you access to either the Underground or Basement level. And Alarm's best drop is the Clip [1] I guess.
To get to this map, follow these photos:
Mimic: HP - 6,120 / BaseEXP - 825 / JobEXP - 825 / Element - Neutral 3
Rideword: HP - 11,638 / BaseEXP - 10,035 / JobEXP - 15,530 / Element - Neutral 3
Alarm: HP - 10,647 / BaseEXP - 19,935 / JobEXP - 11,500 / Element - Neutral 3
Tower Keeper: HP - 18,600 / BaseEXP - 21,890 / JobEXP - 14,250 / Element - Neutral 4
Best suited for: Wizard, Knight, Hunter.
Best suited Duo party: Priest with any class.

Minouros:
Minos for short is a large humanoid bull who are aggressive, slow moving monsters who can also use Hammer Fall to stun you on chance. Their Card is great and the Two-Handed Axe [2] is usually sold for other players or upgraded to +7 for your Blacksmith. In this Map you'll encounter two more monsters and only one of them is aggressive and that'll be the Mummy. They're pretty weak and the only notable drops from the Mummy are the Silver Ring (To be sold at an NPC) and the non-slotted Glove [0] that gives you +2 DEX; great if you're new to the server! Last monster here will be the Verit, a 'cute' Undead dog that will not attack you unless you cause it harm. Their Card is a cheap version of the Firelock Soldier Card and is great if you're new and don't have a +9 Superior Shoes. It can also drop Armlet of Obedience which can tame an Isis, White Herbs and also Immortal Hearts to create Acid Bottles. Overall it's a decent map to roam around to gain decent EXP and decent loot.
To get to this map, follow these photos from Morroc:
Mummy: HP - 5,176 / BaseEXP - 4,000 / JobEXP - 3,010 / Element - Undead 2
Verit: HP - 5,272 / BaseEXP - 4,175 / JobEXP - 2,585 / Element - Undead 1
Minouros: HP - 7,431 / BaseEXP - 13,750 / JobEXP - 6,895 / Element - Fire 2
Best suited for: Wizard, Knight, Archer 2nd class, Thief 2nd Class.
Best suited Duo party: Priest with Knight/Wizard.

Anubis:
Turn Undead !! This monster is very powerful and is usually considered the Priest's territory since a Priest can one shot it with the Turn Undead skill. The Anubis has pretty neat drops which are: Healing Staff, Celebrant's Mitten, Wand of Occult and the Card will be useful once Odin's Temple will be out. In this Map there are three more monsters here and we'll cover each one and it's drops. Minouros' notable drops are the Two-Handed Axe [2] and it's Card. The Pasana's notable drops are usually just the Undershirt [0] and the Card, the rest can be vended or sold to an NPC. Last monster here which barely spawns is the Mimic, it has great drops and the Card is awesome! Its' drops are: Emperium, Old Blue Box and Old Purple Box. To get here, you'll need to warp to Morroc. Go to the western portal and into the dungeon, keep descending to level 4 for Anubis, and level 5 if you want to aim for Pasanas just be careful of the MvP Pharaoh on that level.
Note: At the moment Anubis' EXP is nerfed to be 3x, in the future it'll most likely change to 5x.
Mimic: HP - 6,120 / BaseEXP - 825 / JobEXP - 825 / Element - Neutral 3
Minouros: HP - 7,431 / BaseEXP - 13,750 / JobEXP - 6,895 / Element - Fire 2
Pasana: HP - 8,289 / BaseEXP - 20,435 / JobEXP - 10,675 / Element - Fire 2
Anubis: HP - 38,000 / BaseEXP - 84,000 / JobEXP - 66,000 / Element - Undead 2
Best suited for: Priest, Knight, Assassin, Hunter.
Best suited Duo party: Priest with Knight/Wizard.

Alternatives:
Kappa: HP - 7,892 / BaseEXP - 11,390 / JobEXP - 7,760 / Element - Water 1 | Location: ama_fild01 - One map north of Amatsu.
Deviruchi: HP - 6,666 / BaseEXP - 13,310 / JobEXP - 6,390 / Element - Dark 1 | Location: gef_dun02 - Go to the Geffen Tower in central Geffen, descend through the levels until you reach Geffen Dungeon level 3.
Baphomet Jr.: HP - 8,578 / BaseEXP - 13,530 / JobEXP - 7,400 / Element - Dark 1 | Location: prt_maze03 - South of Alde Baran and south western portal (Use the navigator window to see how to get to level 3).
Penomena: HP - 7,256 / BaseEXP - 14,350 / JobEXP - 11,000 / Element - Poison 1 | Location: alde_dun03 - Clock Tower Entrance in central Alde Baran, one o'clock portal from the entrance and south western portal (the bottom left one).
Demon Pungus: HP - 7,259 / BaseEXP - 15,740 / JobEXP - 9,085 / Element - Poison 3 | Location: ein_fild01 - One map north of Einbroch, one map east and three maps north.
Dark Frame: HP - 7,500 / BaseEXP - 18,260 / JobEXP - 16,355 / Element - Dark 3 | Location: gl_cas01 - Lower top central portal in Glast Heim field.
Isis: HP - 7,003 / BaseEXP - 18,545 / JobEXP - 7,750 / Element - Dark 1 | Location: moc_pryd04 - Two map north west of Morroc, and descend to level 4.
Fur Seal: HP - 9,114 / BaseEXP - 18,825 / JobEXP - 9,120 / Element - Water 1 | Location: cmd_fild02 - Two maps east of Comodo and one map south.
Kaho: HP - 8,409 / BaseEXP - 19,950 / JobEXP - 2,250 / Element - Fire 4 | Location: mag_dun01 - South of Yuno/Juno, one map to the east and the dungeon's entrance is in between both portals back to the west.
Last edited by 1sec on 2020-08-29 15:15 (Saturday), edited 1 time in total.

1sec
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Re: Grampa's Solo Leveling Guide to 99 [INCOMPLETE]

Postby 1sec » 2020-08-29 14:56 (Saturday)