First time RO

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

First time RO

Postby Silver_Element » 2019-10-26 21:25 (Saturday)

Hi there, I've played RO for a long time, but never something so close to the original one (and that's why I choose to start again with your server).

I'm rather a noob on a low rate server like this, since I've never experienced the real RO before. I was thinking of playing a Monk, but I'm not sure on how to get there without too many issues. Any suggestions? Or suggestions on any easyer class for this fresh new start?
Silver_Element
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: First time RO

Postby zed638 » 2019-10-28 14:29 (Monday)

Hey there, Silver! Welcome to the server (/go)

First things first, you should get on Discord and join our Discord server using this link: https://originsro.org/discord

That's where most of the conversations happen on a day-to-day basis and you're more likely to receive faster help there.

Regarding your query, it is usually recommended to start with a Hunter or a Rogue as a beginner to the server with an Acolyte for buff-support and a Sage for endow-support to make it easier for most maps.

That's not to say a Monk is a bad choice but it isn't as easy to equip when compared to a Hunter in relation to the skills and stat builds usually recommended.

Hope this helps. See you in-game! (/gawi)
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Return to Introductions