Hello everyone!

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

Hello everyone!

Postby jeed182 » 2019-08-07 03:49 (Wednesday)

Hello OriginsRO players!

I have played to various 99/70 P.servers in the past I don't know years (/heh) and the most recent was like 10 months ago in a renewal server. I'm looking to experience the feels of the Original RO so that is why I want to try this server. Just made a new character and still a novice with 9 jlvl (/heh). Looking to play later after work. I hope I will love it here.

Anyway, what are the fun things to do here other than grinding to level up? (/go)
jeed182
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby zed638 » 2019-08-07 08:11 (Wednesday)

Hey there, Jeed!

Welcome to the server (/gawi)

Glad to have you join us.

Make sure you join our Discord server here to keep in touch with everyone: http://originsro.org/discord

See you in-game.
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Marad » 2019-08-13 18:32 (Tuesday)

Hello and welcome to OriginsRO!

I'm ~~quite~~ new, as well, but it seems I enjoy playing here more than expected. To me, people make a game enjoyable, not the game itself. However, in this case, the game's got a contribution, too. Therefore, I hope you'll feel the same as I do soon.

Also, as Zed has mentioned, people are way more active on Discord than on the forums, so I recommend you join the server.
Marad
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Discord Username: @Marad#2546

Return to Introductions