Erkulez arriving.

You're new here and you want to introduce yourself to the community? Here you can!

Erkulez arriving.

Postby Erkulez » 2019-06-17 01:27 (Monday)

Hello everyone. I made my debut appearance on discord and the community is been nothing but welcoming. I notice this is a barely streamed game on Twitch so I plan on streaming almost every night from around 8pm to 11pm or midnight Eastern US time I am in Florida. Little bit about me. Brand new youtube and twitch streamer so I have almost no following but I constantly try and upgrade my equipment. Active duty US Navy. Looking at being out of the military soon and fixing planes on the civilian side while I go to school with the benefits of serving. I want to learn to code slowly and one day develop a brand new game like nothing before it. Big dreams small person but as long as we dream and work hard we can all make it one day. I am very transparent about everything so ask anything and I will always respond to the best of my ability. Below I will provide a link to my social media accounts.

Youtube - Erku1337 Gaming
Instagram - Erku1337
Twitch - Erkulez

IGN - Erkulez - Future Hunter for farming
- Erkulez Healz - Future Main to just run around supporting and having fun Haha =)
Erkulez
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Erkulez arriving.

Postby zed638 » 2019-06-17 07:31 (Monday)

Hey there, Erkulez

Welcome to the server (/gawi)

It'd be great if you could stream and spread the word, but more importantly if you have fun playing here.

If you've got any queries, Discord would be your go-to platform to ask for assistance.

Here's wishing you the very best in making it big in streaming.

Hope to see you in-game.

(/gg)
Main Char: Bacon
zed638
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Discord Username: @CrispyBacon0001

Re: Erkulez arriving.

Postby Erkulez » 2019-06-17 18:11 (Monday)

Yes I was on discord first thing and I got tons of help connecting. I will be streaming tonight I'm sure ill have a ton of fun! I was laughing on Discord with hippo it was a great time lol.
Erkulez
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to Introductions