Round Table Questions

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby reneus » 2019-03-11 10:49 (Monday)

i really liked the update so far!

I just got one question:

Will Kiel Quest+Dungeon implemented with rebirth or maybe even a bit earlier?
It would bring some new gear and a at least a MvP who is a little bit more challenging pre-rebirth than the ones moving around atm. The Kiel quest for an OCA is a nice guild acitivity for non WoE guilds too.

Since the maps aside of the quest/dungeons maps, are already there it would only need a few changes of rebirth only gear i guess.

(/bo)
Arti - Leader of FoCKeR's

also known as:
Der Falsche Prophet - WoE Monk
FearThisSpell - WoE Sage
User avatar
reneus
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring
 
Posts: 53
Joined: 2018-10-25 20:02 (Thursday)
Gender: Male
Discord Username: Arti#1331

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-11 11:59 (Monday)

I am pretty sure i didnt say anything to the slot npc, because i wanted to see what is coming and then maybe suggest changes.
Please quote me if I am mistaken here, but i doubt i said anything releated to npc brought by the slot npc.

Lace wrote:

The castles will be static for the entire month. Different realms means there won't be two castles from the same realm open on the same day.

okay thanks
User avatar
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin
 
Posts: 176
Joined: 2018-10-13 09:03 (Saturday)
Gender: Female
Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Mathy » 2019-03-11 12:54 (Monday)

Shitguild wrote:I am pretty sure i didnt say anything to the slot npc, because i wanted to see what is coming and then maybe suggest changes.
Please quote me if I am mistaken here, but i doubt i said anything releated to npc brought by the slot npc.

Lace wrote:

The castles will be static for the entire month. Different realms means there won't be two castles from the same realm open on the same day.

okay thanks

Image

Kirchen, you are hilarious. So much that I am blocking this person who types like you (and what a very unique way!), acts like you. and knows things only you should know, since obviously this person isn't you. because they are saying things you claim to have never said!
Image
User avatar
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling
 
Posts: 932
Joined: 2013-07-30 20:37 (Tuesday)
Location: SP - Brazil
Gender: Male
GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-11 13:39 (Monday)

at the point i had the info that we have sl memory book but no sl undershirt. so i asked whats the idea behind it.

And then i loged in checkd if it was realy the case, and found out there is none of the two. I was simply wondering. i didnt say its bad or anything, just compared the situation i had in mind due to the wrong information i had.
And now i am simply asking if its possible to implement both things.

No idea what you are trying to do here
User avatar
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin
 
Posts: 176
Joined: 2018-10-13 09:03 (Saturday)
Gender: Female
Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Konrawr » 2019-03-11 14:16 (Monday)

Shitguild wrote:No idea what you are trying to do here

I guess people try to open your eyes about some facts. Like sometimes you could have a good idea, but it seems you got some issues when it's about communication and the way you talk to people (especially staff). It looks like most of the posts you've done here got something like a "passive aggressive" thing that could be solved if you turn your sentence another way or if you don't act like everyone must follow your idea without arguments like your only voice got values.

It still a game and a hobby for all of us we should make thing chiller or at least not annoying when we interract with each other. It looks like the WoE banther shit is gone for the good health of everyone, we need to get ride of bad habits as well. Hope this could help you to improve your suggestions.
User avatar
Konrawr
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 2018-02-23 19:20 (Friday)
Gender: Male

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-11 14:56 (Monday)

Thanks. I am Not passiv aggressiv and have never been, might be my english.
I mostly very direct and honest. Wich mathy should know since ive only realy complained once in a dm to him.

For the past Suggestion i Made, i dont know what i could have done Differently since i kindly asked to reconsider their opinion on these 2 items.
User avatar
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin
 
Posts: 176
Joined: 2018-10-13 09:03 (Saturday)
Gender: Female
Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Mathy » 2019-03-11 15:30 (Monday)

These are items from sets that shouldn't even be around. Adding a slot to them would be doubling down on a past mistake/oversight.
Image
User avatar
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling
 
Posts: 932
Joined: 2013-07-30 20:37 (Tuesday)
Location: SP - Brazil
Gender: Male
GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-11 15:58 (Monday)

Mh i see. But in Terms of Balance for example WE are running trans bb mechanics

Trans bb mechanics in a pt Environment make Knights incredebly Strong both in pvm as Well as PvP. They offer way more aoe pressure then wizards at the Moment in woe and are the best leechers by far in pvm. Simply because they use a Updated mechanic wich wasnt supposed to be working in pt Like IT IS right now.

My Idea Behind being able to Put a slot into memory book is mainly to increase wizards value.


For the sl undershirt topic, its more of a newbe friendly Equipment Implementation and a Chance to go a little different build for some agi Chars.
I imagine they will do well as a zeny sink because of the pvm as Well as PvP value they are offering. And they dont real Change the meta or make a certained class super broken.
User avatar
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin
 
Posts: 176
Joined: 2018-10-13 09:03 (Saturday)
Gender: Female
Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Mathy » 2019-03-11 16:19 (Monday)

Shitguild wrote:My Idea Behind being able to Put a slot into memory book is mainly to increase wizards value.  

Image
Image
User avatar
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling
 
Posts: 932
Joined: 2013-07-30 20:37 (Tuesday)
Location: SP - Brazil
Gender: Male
GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-11 17:27 (Monday)

nothing even close to having knights with trans bb into not working pt traps. Just saying.
It would give wizards value again, and not just using 1 sg wiz. Because they are able to keep up the high matk, right now they are forced into lowering, their overall far behind aoe dmg compared to knights, when they rush into the enemy guild. And there is no way to counterplay it , as u might have noticed on videos. And they need a big buff to be able to compet atleast in aoe dmg vs knights.

Because back then, there was either going for bb as it gave tiny bit more dps, or go for brandish for the wider aoe effect. As u also may notice none on originsro uses brandish, exactly because of that reason. Trans bb offers insane dps ( its buffed in dmg and effect) Pt bb was just 1hit with aoe and slightly more dmg then brandish spear. Wich made knights choose between those skills and u had different types of knights in pvm as well as woe.

Every single knight right now is just a faceroll dps maschine in our server, since they even can easly ignore immune by being endowed ( another stupid buff to them) because u cannot dispell it. Hunters cannot stop knights because they trap themselfs or guildies , so yes you will always chose a knight over wizard, since he also doesnt get one shot by 3 knights. Its a reasonable buff to our wizard situation on the server right now.

Might actually be that the problem is the overbuffed knights due to the lack of pt adjustments, and not the missing sl memory book for wizards. But ive given up on the traps adjusment to balance knights at least a little, since it always got rejected. And just removing endows immunity to dispell wont change much because there are endow scrolls already ingame.
User avatar
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin
 
Posts: 176
Joined: 2018-10-13 09:03 (Saturday)
Gender: Female
Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests