Round Table Questions

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Xellie » 2019-03-10 01:59 (Sunday)

I heard via council members that Rogue's Treasure would be in, so I started a char for it, then I heard via a council member that it won't be in, so now I have a spare useless char!
Xellie
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing

Postby Mathy » 2019-03-10 02:01 (Sunday)

Which is a good reason we don't publish patch notes until we are 95% sure we won't make changes to them.
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Postby esperine » 2019-03-10 09:54 (Sunday)

Shitguild wrote:Why is there no news Post or hompeage announcment about the upcoming lhz Episode with changelogs and Date yet.

What the devs said on Discord so far:
    Homunculus with 30sec autoloot only
    Biolabs 1 and 2 with modified/removed food cards
    Slot enchant with modified possibilities
    2 woe castles
    Skin colour picker
    Denser vending spots

For the rest we’ll have to wait and see
99: Bard, Knight, Blacksmith, Hunter, Dancer, Priest, Wizard
esperine
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-10 11:10 (Sunday)

Oh man i was hoping for +1-3 foods... This is sad
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Postby Mathy » 2019-03-10 17:37 (Sunday)

Stat foods have been removed from all cards (such as Anopheles) a long time ago anyway. It should be no surprise, given that cooking is still not in oRO.
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling

GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-11 07:28 (Monday)

NPCs: Added the Socket Enchanter NPCs (note: some items aren't available in the current episode).

Question, is it possible to add Memory Book and Undershirt ? I know there might be some reasons for you guys, to not bring it right now.

I would like you guys to make discuss it again and reconsider the situation. One of the reasons is (afaik) that you wanna use it as some sort of zeny-sink, wich is a good idea. These two equipments are actually opening paths for some new builds or are buffs for the wizards ( wich are in pvp far behind Knights atm because of the wrong BB mechanic and traps considering we are playing pre trans).
You could just put them into S-Tier and they will still be worth to spend your money on. The update you brought right now doesnt realy change to much since chars lvl cap is still 99/50 and the only new thing is homuculus wich will be finished, just like ninjas after a few days, and people fall asleep again on the server. Undershirt and memory book would bring atleast some kind of fresh air ( even if its just a little). And imo we need it since its been said that trans will take atleast a few months from now.

WoE: Open two castles for each WoE session. The castles will be from two different realms, but each realm will have a different castle open each day.

Does that mean , whe have from now on each Sunday a different castle in each realm? Just making sure I get it right. So people are not defending a castle wich isnt open , because they are used to changes every month.

Mathy wrote:Stat foods have been removed from all cards (such as Anopheles) a long time ago anyway. It should be no surprise, given that cooking is still not in oRO.

Yeah i was kinda, naivly dreaming of maybe getting cooking for the level 1-3 foods. Wich would be something nice while we wait for trans, because it opens again new builds for pvm as well as woe, so people might consider making new chars wich would increase party acitivity on the server.
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Postby Lace » 2019-03-11 09:01 (Monday)

I'm so glad that we can't go a single day without you complaining about something.
Lace
Game Master
Game Master
Poporing
Poporing

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-11 09:31 (Monday)

Lace wrote:I'm so glad that we can't go a single day without you complaining about something.

you can see it as complaining or making suggestions, and giving you activ feedback.
If you want to see it as complaining its your choice. Sorry that i am one of the few activly checking for things, pointing at some issues. or trying to get people to play active again, and make them wake up from their cryo-sleep just playing woe on the server and not taking party in pvm anymore (if they even still do that).

I might appear annoying to you, but that is because most people gave up on trying to point at things or trying to give you feedback exactly because of your behaviour or others. Trying to avoid topics, telling them they are just complaining or just making things up.

I didnt complain about the sl npc, I knidly asked you to reconsider the situation, and discuss it one again in the staff whatsapp/gitlab by giving you my point of view, and the reason why i think its a good implementation and why it would have a positiv effect on the server maybe.

bbtw Also there are icons missing on the lhz minimap for kafra, tool dealer and so on.

Btw 2: Can I please get an answer to my question in terms of castles?
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin

Postby Kreuzbube » 2019-03-11 09:59 (Monday)

Shitguild wrote:Question, is it possible to add Memory Book and Undershirt ? I know there might be some reasons for you guys, to not bring it right now.

It is possible, but we are unlikely to change that. As far as I know it was your suggestion to remove Memory Book from Slot Enchanting.
It's a good suggestion and thus we'll keep it that way. The points you listed were not convincing enough to change that.
We're more likely to add those two when Rebirth comes.
Kreuzbube
Developer
Developer
Stapo
Stapo

Postby Lace » 2019-03-11 10:07 (Monday)

I can't believe you suggested something, we agreed it was a good point and changed it, and then you're now getting mad at us for doing what you suggested. What do you want from us? Do you just want to craft situations so you can be outraged?

The castles will be static for the entire month. Different realms means there won't be two castles from the same realm open on the same day.
Lace
Game Master
Game Master
Poporing
Poporing

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat