Round Table Questions

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Kreuzbube » 2019-02-25 08:02 (Monday)

No.
It's still a higher drop chance than on officials.
User avatar
Kreuzbube
Developer
Developer
Metaling
Metaling
 
Posts: 522
Joined: 2014-05-28 22:24 (Wednesday)
Gender: Male

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-03 10:31 (Sunday)

still waiting for lhz and new client :(
(/...)
User avatar
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 2018-10-13 09:03 (Saturday)
Gender: Female
Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Humbelum » 2019-03-04 22:27 (Monday)

Mathy wrote:
brings wrote:Super Novice fury works? If the answer is no.. when do u implement it?

We haven't tested it but we haven't set any setting explicitly to disable it, so it should work, unless it's bugged.

There are two differences for Super Novice

1. Fury works but only until lvl99. At lvl99 a error message appears (on official server it's possible at lvl99 with 99m exp)
Tested on oRO:
https://prnt.sc/mt8x3m

2. Steel body only lasts for 30 seconds(on official server it's 150seconds, just tested it on euRO(fRO))
Is this bugged or a pserver-thing?

My questions for round table:
A) Will the cooking system be implemented and when? (it was part of noghalt update with tk)

Opinion regarding the SL discussion:
B) I'm looking forward to SL because they are a great benefit and a lot of fun for SN (wearing all headgears, enable lvl4 weapons, a chance to reset for no-death-bonus). However this is a huge impact for WoE so I can understand the feelings of the opposite. If sth like a SN Link scroll would be possible that would be great and could also used as zeny sink. In short: I don't want to wait for SL until trans, nerf them as much you want as long they have sn link (/sry)
User avatar
Humbelum
Player
Player
Poring
Poring
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 2018-12-27 08:50 (Thursday)
Gender: Male

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Lace » 2019-03-05 00:03 (Tuesday)

Humbelum wrote:Opinion regarding the SL discussion:
B) I'm looking forward to SL because they are a great benefit and a lot of fun for SN (wearing all headgears, enable lvl4 weapons, a chance to reset for no-death-bonus). However this is a huge impact for WoE so I can understand the feelings of the opposite. If sth like a SN Link scroll would be possible that would be great and could also used as zeny sink. In short: I don't want to wait for SL until trans, nerf them as much you want as long they have sn link (/sry)

Soul Linkers and Start Gladiators will not be able to participate in WoE until after trans.
User avatar
Lace
Game Master
Game Master
Poporing
Poporing
 
Posts: 72
Joined: 2015-09-21 23:58 (Monday)
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Mathy » 2019-03-05 01:52 (Tuesday)

Humbelum wrote:2. Steel body only lasts for 30 seconds(on official server it's 150seconds, just tested it on euRO(fRO))
Is this bugged or a pserver-thing?

Well, "pserver things" are to be regarded as bugs. I wasn't aware of the difference in duration. Maybe it changed with Renewal?
Image
User avatar
Mathy
Developer
Developer
Angeling
Angeling
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 2013-07-30 20:37 (Tuesday)
Location: SP - Brazil
Gender: Male
GitLab User ID: @Mathy
Discord Username: Mathy#4278
IRC nickname: Mathy

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Humbelum » 2019-03-05 06:45 (Tuesday)

Mathy wrote:
Humbelum wrote:2. Steel body only lasts for 30 seconds(on official server it's 150seconds, just tested it on euRO(fRO))
Is this bugged or a pserver-thing?

Well, "pserver things" are to be regarded as bugs. I wasn't aware of the difference in duration. Maybe it changed with Renewal?

Nope, I always played classic and the duration was 150s. In Renewal it is still 150s. If it's required I can give you a screenshot from fRO(euRO) which is renewal. Unfortunately I can't log into my iRO account due to european ip ban. If necessary I can create a gitlab issue.

@Lace
That would be a thing, but you have to make sure that all woe maps are on different servers or you can UC with SL buffs.
(/go)
User avatar
Humbelum
Player
Player
Poring
Poring
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 2018-12-27 08:50 (Thursday)
Gender: Male

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Shitguild » 2019-03-05 07:59 (Tuesday)

Lace wrote:
Humbelum wrote:Opinion regarding the SL discussion:
B) I'm looking forward to SL because they are a great benefit and a lot of fun for SN (wearing all headgears, enable lvl4 weapons, a chance to reset for no-death-bonus). However this is a huge impact for WoE so I can understand the feelings of the opposite. If sth like a SN Link scroll would be possible that would be great and could also used as zeny sink. In short: I don't want to wait for SL until trans, nerf them as much you want as long they have sn link (/sry)

Soul Linkers and Start Gladiators will not be able to participate in WoE until after trans.

Are U aware that they total kill pvm Balance ? I dont get why u still Bring them when clearly the majority is against it, because they know how Strong they are in pvm. Also I am Sure you will forger stuff Like dispelling spells from them on chars wich enter woe Maps etc.
User avatar
Shitguild
Player
Player
Marin
Marin
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 2018-10-13 09:03 (Saturday)
Gender: Female
Discord Username: Kirchen#3818

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby HolyBabe » 2019-03-05 12:18 (Tuesday)

Humbelum wrote:
Mathy wrote:
Humbelum wrote:
@Lace
That would be a thing, but you have to make sure that all woe maps are on different servers or you can UC with SL buffs.
(/go)


oh boy :D
yea that whoul be an issue.
[ ] NoSecksNoDevotioN 99/70 Paladin
Image PoorAndCute GuildMaster
User avatar
HolyBabe
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 2014-01-08 20:55 (Wednesday)
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Humbelum » 2019-03-05 17:56 (Tuesday)

Shitguild wrote:
Spoiler: show
Lace wrote:
Humbelum wrote:Opinion regarding the SL discussion:
B) I'm looking forward to SL because they are a great benefit and a lot of fun for SN (wearing all headgears, enable lvl4 weapons, a chance to reset for no-death-bonus). However this is a huge impact for WoE so I can understand the feelings of the opposite. If sth like a SN Link scroll would be possible that would be great and could also used as zeny sink. In short: I don't want to wait for SL until trans, nerf them as much you want as long they have sn link (/sry)
Soul Linkers and Start Gladiators will not be able to participate in WoE until after trans.
Are U aware that they total kill pvm Balance ? I dont get why u still Bring them when clearly the majority is against it, because they know how Strong they are in pvm. Also I am Sure you will forger stuff Like dispelling spells from them on chars wich enter woe Maps etc.

I met a lot of ppl who are waiting for SL. I agree that SG is some kind of game breaking for pvm. However SL is not.

PS: I would pay 1m for a death count reset by npc if the result of the round table is to keep SL away for longer time.
(but this would not help me doing the cooking quest with my SN, because Chef Hat can only be equiped with SN Link (/swt) )


Round table question:
Are there plans to add the mail box system or sth similar just for messaging? Not for item/zeny transactions, but to get in touch with people that are offline or in autotrade. Maybe a NPC where someone can leave a message for you and a note/icon when they login(e.g. on master account).
User avatar
Humbelum
Player
Player
Poring
Poring
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 2018-12-27 08:50 (Thursday)
Gender: Male

Re: Round Table Questions

Postby Xellie » 2019-03-05 21:56 (Tuesday)

Humbelum wrote:
Mathy wrote:
Humbelum wrote:2. Steel body only lasts for 30 seconds(on official server it's 150seconds, just tested it on euRO(fRO))
Is this bugged or a pserver-thing?

Well, "pserver things" are to be regarded as bugs. I wasn't aware of the difference in duration. Maybe it changed with Renewal?

Nope, I always played classic and the duration was 150s. In Renewal it is still 150s. If it's required I can give you a screenshot from fRO(euRO) which is renewal. Unfortunately I can't log into my iRO account due to european ip ban. If necessary I can create a gitlab issue.

@Lace
That would be a thing, but you have to make sure that all woe maps are on different servers or you can UC with SL buffs.
(/go)



I can request a test on iRO classic if needed, but I'm pretty sure it's 150 seconds.
User avatar
Xellie
Player
Player
Poporing
Poporing
 
Posts: 112
Joined: 2018-04-30 03:57 (Monday)
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests