Page 11 of 13

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-03-21 13:27 (Thursday)
by Konrawr
Thank you for your answer Kreuzbube.

I have no doubt about the fact that it's possible so I'll ask it another way : When trans will come out is the split of WoE between one day pretrans only and the other day trans only an actual project of oRO staff ?

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-03-21 15:25 (Thursday)
by Mathy
Konrawr wrote:Thank you for your answer Kreuzbube.

I have no doubt about the fact that it's possible so I'll ask it another way : When trans will come out is the split of WoE between one day pretrans only and the other day trans only an actual project of oRO staff ?

The code to handle the split is done (including up to GS/Ninja nerfs, and Homun restrictions). What you are currently playing is the pre-trans-flagged version of GvG.

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-03-22 10:35 (Friday)
by Shitguild
When do we get the other Monster spawns and Not These random Ass iro spawns ? Like anolians on Bathory map, Anubis and so on ? There a plenty of Maps where Monsters spawning wierd

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-03-22 11:11 (Friday)
by reneus
Batholians split status - This split will come with trans.

from the "Round Table Meeting Summaries" thread

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-03-22 11:33 (Friday)
by Xellie
Shitguild wrote:When do we get the other Monster spawns and Not These random Ass iro spawns ? Like anolians on Bathory map, Anubis and so on ? There a plenty of Maps where Monsters spawning wierd



You keep saying you want pretrans things, and these are pretrans spawns....

Back in my day (in pretrans) there were no bathories in clocktower b4. It was pure anolians, so I dunno why you're calling it the bathory map!

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-03-22 18:28 (Friday)
by Liviana
Hello!
I hope my question wasn't posted before...I read a bit 'backlog' but phew...its a lot and I gave up at the slot discussion.

1. I wanna say...I kinda like the maps how those are now Many things are better to farm that way and other things never bothered me.

2. I have a question about the new update and the oRO wiki page. guess it is not fully updated yet or? I am wondering because I looked up the doomed sword quest and there are parts which refered to be not implemented yet? is that still correct. it confuse me it. Also I would lime to know if things like the blacksmith quest got fit to the lhz update (tsurugi set).

And thanks for the new update. It finally got my favortie headgear (/lv)

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-08-26 00:05 (Monday)
by 1sec
I was curious if we're going to have Specialty Jur [4] once Bio3 comes out (/hmm)

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-08-26 01:53 (Monday)
by Bertrandite
Will there be any new maps with the trans update?

Will we have a Halloween/Christmas event this year?

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-09-02 07:41 (Monday)
by Konrawr
1sec wrote:I was curious if we're going to have Specialty Jur [4] once Bio3 comes out (/hmm)

It's hasn't been discussed by staff yet.


Bertrandite wrote:Will there be any new maps with the trans update?

Will we have a Halloween/Christmas event this year?

There will be new maps but it hasn't been anounced yet.
We should have Halloween and Christmas events this year. It's a matter of time.

Re: Round Table Questions

PostPosted: 2019-09-23 16:53 (Monday)
by Niriw
Why reduce homunculus amount from 5 to 3?