PvP?

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

PvP?

Postby sarovar » 2020-10-19 15:46 (Monday)

Why are PvP rooms always empty? Does no one on this server play PvP? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?

(/hmm)
sarovar
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: PvP?

Postby Danyool » 2020-11-14 19:42 (Saturday)

yeah not sure tbh, there are apparently never less than 300 players yet the pvp always dead idk :[
Danyool
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby poonam » 2020-12-30 04:45 (Wednesday)

sarovar wrote:Why are PvP rooms always empty? Does no one on this server play PvP? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?

(/hmm)

Hello dear,
I am also one of the addicted players of these games who loves to play Pvp mode.
But every time whenever I want to play it, no one is there.
But still, I am happy by playing this game in another mode.
poonam
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

IRC nickname: poonam

Postby brasfoot » 2020-12-30 16:23 (Wednesday)

Hello Dears,
I think that the best PvP I have ever played was in bRO PvP with level limits interval such as 41-50; 51-60; 61-70; 71-80; 81-90; 91-99 and in tiny city maps like Izlude and old Payon. Always overpopulated pvps, even in large maps.

Maybe if the pvp was like that, it would be more populate with players, because newbie PvP is more funny than PvP without limits. In a PvP without limits there is a newbie that has started playing a months ago and a old player that has a lot of chars and equipments, i.e., there is no funny playing a pvp that has no competition, for both sides.

I think that it explain why we don't have players in pvp.

Best regards,
Brasfoot.
brasfoot
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Postby 3am » 2021-01-03 23:36 (Sunday)

There is pvp action from time to time
3am
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby alek86 » 2021-03-26 21:25 (Friday)

I once played on a Server with Open PvP. This was the absolut best. Pure Fun.
Sure you get the problem with Assas and Champs walking around and killing everyone, but this could be countered with a Bounty System and announcements where the Player is. Like if someone goes Rampage and kills alot of Player his Bounty rises and he can be seen by everyone, maybe even lose Zeny from Bank or something, like becoming an MVP himself.

Wild dream, but Open PvP is for me the true PvP and RO is perfect for this. Would even make MVP Hunts interesting.
alek86
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby shivaa » 2021-09-23 11:20 (Thursday)

sarovar wrote:Why are PvP rooms always empty? Does no one on this server play PvP? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?

(/hmm)

thank you for the best one.
i like it.
shivaa
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to General Chat