active server? good to begin?

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

active server? good to begin?

Postby Heartpawn » 2021-04-23 18:15 (Friday)

hey,

i want to know if its worth to begin a adventure on this server. back the day i played on euro.

i loved the game, but i dont know. the project dies some day, i guess in terms of licence problems or other things :P

btw im from germany, if anyone started to play right now too, we could play together.

cya
Heartpawn
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: active server? good to begin?

Postby Heartpawn » 2021-04-23 18:42 (Friday)

well, the game dont even starts. so can somebody tell me a fix? XD

i patched, and started the launcher, launcher closes when i click play but no game shows up then.
Heartpawn
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby Heartpawn » 2021-04-28 17:33 (Wednesday)

wow no answer after 5 days, this server is dead as fuck and the gms are lazy as fuck :D
Heartpawn
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby darkmarcel » 2021-04-30 22:06 (Friday)

Server is not dead pretty much alive without auto trader u see on woe 1000+ player and arround normal gametime (german time) around 16:00 to 22:00 aaround 700+,if its worth playing depends completly to what you looking for ,its a classic server 5x exp and has the biggest focus on grinding,you will find most of the times, easy party for stala bio magma etc,there are aswell many german players,yes the forum is pretty much dead the reason behind is all peopels chat ingame #main chat or simple using discord.If you have any problem join discord Gms help you pretty fast if its not night time if you join discord you will also notice its pretty much alive.... well i hope i could help you a bit gl
darkmarcel
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby Kreuzbube » 2021-04-30 23:49 (Friday)

Kreuzbube
Developer
Developer
Metaling
Metaling

Postby alucca » 2021-06-02 01:55 (Wednesday)

Hopefully this delay can be resolved soon, why not stop such automated impostor transactions
alucca
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby kattyjung » 2021-06-23 02:56 (Wednesday)

Heartpawn wrote:wow no answer after 5 days, this server is dead as fuck and the gms are lazy as fuck :D

I can assume people playing in this server mostly seek the originality of PVE Ragnarok with no fancy recharge and all cheating items. Also IMO, the use of web board is in fact obsolete but kinda "has to be there". People are somewhat active in this server and are ready to help you out in Main chat in game.
kattyjung
Player
Player
Drops
Drops

Return to General Chat